transfer window

When PL was appointed chairman I feared the worse but decided to keep my opinion and give it a chance. The guy has got to be congratulated for his financial competence however his knowledge of football and more importantly his true understanding of the Celtic Family simply does not exist.
In a true football sense we will do nothing for as long as this guy has any involvement in our club.
I pray for the day that both he and DD walk away from Celtic Park for the final time. It would be really nice to ask the bunnet if this was his vision all those years ago. I very much doubt it.

Thank fuck that's done with. I feel sorry for Adam idah, an Irish lad who would have dreamed as a child to play for celtic only to eventually sign and be slaughtered by the support.
The sun will rise today as it does every day. I refuse to get annoyed at any of this. Its sport and its not as if we haven't seen it before. Infact someone on here predicted this very scenario before the window opened (can't remember who). Buy one player and then a last minute loan. So why everyone is so shocked is beyond me and why everyone is so annoyed is beyond me. We all know how tory Pete operates, so its more of the same. Rodgers has a track record of buying rubbish so maybe there's your answer to what has transpired.
Personally I'm not really bothered, I'll still support celtic not matter if its Adam idah or Messi. I'm just glad the moaning is over........... for now!
I’m not shocked or annoyed mate. I’m fkn furious.
60m in the bank and we get Kuhn (3m) and Idah (loan). Players I’ve never heard of. Sell DT (2m). Net outlay 1m. At risk 40m+ CL money.
I’ll repeat my earlier sentiment. Fuck off Lawwell...and take Jnr with you.
😡😡

Is today the day all the ‘board friendly’ journalists and bloggers get the list of who we nearly signed, with accompanying sob story of how we just couldn’t get it done, difficult window, slow market etc etc?

This is the day that Lawwell turns his media pet's on BR and the fans.
The board will slink back into hiding and watch as the media go about setting the Celtic fans against each other and the manager.
Not all fans have shunned the MSM and we have enough bloggers telling us what is said. Negativity around the club is inevitable. Pistol Pete and the hun loving board.....mission complete.

Welcome to the club Idah!!!

Go out there and score a barrel load....make Lawwell and his fucking son sick.

This is the day that Lawwell turns his media pet's on BR and the fans.
The board will slink back into hiding and watch as the media go about setting the Celtic fans against each other and the manager.
Not all fans have shunned the MSM and we have enough bloggers telling us what is said. Negativity around the club is inevitable. Pistol Pete and the hun loving board.....mission complete.

Welcome to the club Idah!!!

Go out there and score a barrel load....make Lawwell and his fucking son sick.
Thing is Lubo, its double edged sword, if the boy scores a barrel load,,, Pete and Son are justified in there stance, if not he never cost us anything money wise... Still I hope he scores loads

Reports in Japan are that hatate has torn his calf muscle and will be out for 8 weeks.
Bet everyone is happy we never let McCarthy go on loan
And we still let turnbull go 7 goals this year for a hardly used player is some return. May well have been a sub for remainder of season but out of everybody left he is the best option to bring on if we needed something more in a game

Confirmation of all the January transfer window ins and outs.
I would include Hatate and CCV as outs all be it injured long term by the looks of things.

Good luck to the two new bhoys we've signed welcome to our club .🇮🇪🍀

With Turnbull sold, Hatate supposedly out for 8 weeks and Iwata vanishing off the face of the earth (assume he’s injured but it would be good if someone at the club could let the customers know), we have 4 midfielders. Three currently pick themselves and Holm is our only back up. Hopefully this opens up a chance for Daniel Kelly but Celtic don’t usually play their own youngsters SomI have my doubts.

With Turnbull sold, Hatate supposedly out for 8 weeks and Iwata vanishing off the face of the earth (assume he’s injured but it would be good if someone at the club could let the customers know), we have 4 midfielders. Three currently pick themselves and Holm is our only back up. Hopefully this opens up a chance for Daniel Kelly but Celtic don’t usually play their own youngsters SomI have my doubts.
Don't worry Gary, I'm sure there is usually an opportunity round about this time of the year to go out and strengthen your team by transferring in players that you need to complete the season. I can't remember when exactly the timing is (neither can Lawwell Jr by the looks of things) but I think it is early in the new year.

Is today the day all the ‘board friendly’ journalists and bloggers get the list of who we nearly signed, with accompanying sob story of how we just couldn’t get it done, difficult window, slow market etc etc?
And promises, promises, promises for the Summer window.

Dermot only owns just under 35% of the shares, so he shouldn't be allowed to treat it as his own personal play thing.
He has no real saying in the day to day running of the club.
When Peter Lawwell stepped down as CEO, we hired a guy who was qualified for the role. He left after a couple of months. Wonder why?
Who replaced him, Peter Lawwell's understudy. Then low and behold, Peter Lawwell is chairman and his son is head of recruitment.
I personal think Peter Lawwell stood down as CEO because of the anger at him and the board after the 10 in a tow shambles. Though he never actually stopped being the CEO. They brought maxwell in and after he realised Peter Lawwell was actually still doing the job but with a different title, he quit.
They than hired Peters understudy because they realised no qualified CEO worth his salt would put up with that arrangement.
Really hope the cunt has a heart attack and is forced off his doctor to quit work

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back