transfer window

That's true TTQ also would've been quote happy to openly discuss in a wider context. Yes/no/no sure anything , anything at all but nobody wanted to answer the question except yourself and STG. Sure we've made it tougher for ourselves but the other bhoys have to remember we've fielded the same starting xi what no more than 10 times this season probably less. Especially at the seasons start. I put forward a question, a very simple one I thought even a don't know would have sufficed . I asked Ally the question he answered with a question 🤷🏻‍♂️

Aj what team did trotsky play for?
That's like elon musk saying the rocket crashed let's forget it. You're coming across as someone who doesn't think we'll win it. If thatscwhat you think then fair enough you only had to say so.
What has Clement done that Beale didn't please don't say the league cup it's meaningless to a club like Celtic which is why we imo should play u25s or lower or how else are our fringe players ever going to get the experience of playing for Celtic?
400k is the price of a youth project player to us. Beale would've won that cup anyway.
I didn't say were going to win it I said I'm confident we'll win it.
Don't understand why that's so difficult to answer, yes, no, mibbe , don't know would've been the end of it.
Clubs go through phases yes? Clement won 15 games on the bounce or so then got played off the park when they met us again.
Actually you know what AJ , Ally, the other two who couldn't answer a simple question. I'm writing in the Celtic forum here and reading what I've just read would make me think perhaps there are lurkers that don't want us to win it because the majority of celtic fans always believe in their team thats thecreason 60,000 turn up every home game. I mean " do you think Celtic will win the title this season " ?
Ally :" if rangers win two cups does that answer your question " wtf Ally are you drunk or something who mentioned the Scottish Cup at any point? Just you mate but it had nothing to do with what I asked absolutely nothing, wjy he even mentioned that when it was clear to all i was talking the title , champions league new format. I have every faith that we will do it , how difficult was that ?
Had you asked me that question you'd have gotten a response instantly yes, why? Because we are a better team even with players missing, I've been watching rangers* they're no better than beales rangers* not from what I've seen.
They havent scored against us in open play not once home or away. They went on a run we stopped that run.
They struggled at St Mirren to a 1nil win , Palma puts one of his pens away we'd likely have gone on to score 4 .

Anyway to answer your question ( I'm nice that way ) " how can I say dropping 8 pts doesn't matter?" It doesnt matter because its done , gone, nothing can be done about that not now surely you get that?
We dropped 8 pts and still sit 5pts clear, it doesn't matter now is the point, we move on as we always have they could pull it back to 2pts sure but that still leaves us top of the table. And in pole position if you're rangers* which position would you rather be in , Celtics of course.
Celtic and rangers have come back in seasons past from 8pts behind but it never was 8pts a difference if it was we wouldn't be topping the table.
I find it utterly shocking and ridiculous that on the Celtic Noise I have to explain this to you , perhaps youre too young to remember. You mentioned which big game players will be coming back , Daizen Maeda ring a bell.
I'm out now AJ if you cannot get you're head around the fact we're champions, we lead the table , with a weakened Celtic side , if you think that makes no difference you're incorrect imo.
What has happened to this forum is beyond me regarding this subject it's like I was asking would you kill a man for £10 million.
For lack of understanding a simple question has me confused you either believe we'll do it, won't do it or don't know there's no other answer is there?

Okay kids it's after 4 o'clock schools out for today I'm not going to sit here on the Celtic Noise defending the champions who sit top. Yes? Champions who sit top you understand this and what it means ?
You understand it has nothing to do with rangers* unless we're playing them. Yes?
Note the question mark I'm not telling you I'm/I was asking you , you chose not to answer which in my head puts a question mark back on you AJ as you weren't capable or refused to answer this simple question. All you had to say was aye ,naw , fuk knows . You chose to sit on the fence you weren't alone in that , some bizzare comments came out from others.
I shall however nail my cours to the mast, I BELIEVE CELTIC WILL WIN THE TITLE
I also believe rangers* will drop more points before we face them again.
Ok schools out
I think some of your own posts are "bizzare"mate...what a trumpet you sound.

Trying to understand what are they up to, another thought I had is when they were in the lower leagues Parkhead was only 3/4 full, many people including myself thought we helped to keep them afloat as it helped our own finances
which is the most important to DD, PL and the rest of the Tories on our board.
I wouldn't be shocked if the reason we didn't buy big this transfer, is to let them win the league to keep them afloat.
Us fans might want them and their anticatholic fans, singing how much they hate us, as they march through Glasgow singing up to the knees in our blood.

Dermot only owns just under 35% of the shares, so he shouldn't be allowed to treat it as his own personal play thing.
He has no real saying in the day to day running of the club.
When Peter Lawwell stepped down as CEO, we hired a guy who was qualified for the role. He left after a couple of months. Wonder why?
Who replaced him, Peter Lawwell's understudy. Then low and behold, Peter Lawwell is chairman and his son is head of recruitment.
I personal think Peter Lawwell stood down as CEO because of the anger at him and the board after the 10 in a tow shambles. Though he never actually stopped being the CEO. They brought maxwell in and after he realised Peter Lawwell was actually still doing the job but with a different title, he quit.
They than hired Peters understudy because they realised no qualified CEO worth his salt would put up with that arrangement.
Really hope the cunt has a heart attack and is forced off his doctor to quit work
Has heart attack.....FFS mate that's harsh ...I'm not his biggest fan either but he's just doing his job even tho I'm not happy with his plans or what hes been told to do

Dermot only owns just under 35% of the shares, so he shouldn't be allowed to treat it as his own personal play thing.
When Peter Lawwell stepped down as CEO, we hired a guy who was qualified for the role. He left after a couple of months. Wonder why?
Who replaced him, Peter Lawwell's understudy. Then low and behold, Peter Lawwell is chairman and his son is head of recruitment.
I personal think Peter Lawwell stood down as CEO because of the anger at him and the board after the 10 in a tow shambles. Though he never actually stopped being the CEO. They brought maxwell in and after he realised Peter Lawwell was actually still doing the job but with a different title, he quit.
They than hired Peters understudy because they realised no qualified CEO worth his salt would put up with that arrangement.
Really hope the cunt has a heart attack and is forced off his doctor to quit work
I personally wouldn't wish a heart attack on anyone.

Didn't say I wished he died from the heart attack that would have been harsh
Sorry pal, but that is going too far. I don't like PL (although surprisingly I imagine he is a nice guy to speak to) and I want him to amble off into the sunset away from our club. I am hacked off with with transfer window just passed too. I don't agree with a lot of his actions or beliefs, but I would never wish harm on him or any of the others. We just had another poster banned for a vile comment so we wouldn't want to lose a genuine regular who loves our club as much as we do. HH

Sorry pal, but that is going too far. I don't like PL (although surprisingly I imagine he is a nice guy to speak to) and I want him to amble off into the sunset away from our club. I am hacked off with with transfer window just passed too. I don't agree with a lot of his actions or beliefs, but I would never wish harm on him or any of the others. We just had another poster banned for a vile comment so we wouldn't want to lose a genuine regular who loves our club as much as we do. HH

It’s more than too far. It’s truly disgraceful…..I would hope the comment is removed forthwith…

Ffs!!!!
None of us are delirious about the transfer window but as someone who has 2 heart attacks and bypass surgery I wouldn't wish this on anyone. 🤬

Members online

Latest posts

Back