transfer window

Your right TTQ.. I want to win the game in style and score a few goals. I don't know if that will be the case I'll take any win at this stage.
I would love to see a good performance with a few goals. I mentioned, tongue in cheek, on the game thread that we will win 3-0 but boos at the end cos we scored all the goals in first 30mins. 😂
All kidding aside though, the only thing that will calm the fans is results with performances. The window is shut, we’ll see how we go now COYBIG 💪🍀

I swear to god. The amount of crying on this forum over words....are you lot not all old age pensioners??..I thought you were all supposed to be hard as fucking nails. You lot are the people that gave cities like Glasgow its "no mean" reputation....but someone says something you don't like and you're shouting for bans and removals....sometime you all give the pronoun nutters a run for their money 🤣🤣🤣

Thank fuck that's done with. I feel sorry for Adam idah, an Irish lad who would have dreamed as a child to play for celtic only to eventually sign and be slaughtered by the support.
The sun will rise today as it does every day. I refuse to get annoyed at any of this. Its sport and its not as if we haven't seen it before. Infact someone on here predicted this very scenario before the window opened (can't remember who). Buy one player and then a last minute loan. So why everyone is so shocked is beyond me and why everyone is so annoyed is beyond me. We all know how tory Pete operates, so its more of the same. Rodgers has a track record of buying rubbish so maybe there's your answer to what has transpired.
Personally I'm not really bothered, I'll still support celtic not matter if its Adam idah or Messi. I'm just glad the moaning is over........... for now!

Amen brother

I swear to god. The amount of crying on this forum over words....are you lot not all old age pensioners??..I thought you were all supposed to be hard as fucking nails. You lot are the people that gave cities like Glasgow its "no mean" reputation....but someone says something you don't like and you're shouting for bans and removals....sometime you all give the pronoun nutters a run for their money 🤣🤣🤣
RIGHT!!! me and you ootside!!!

Dermot only owns just under 35% of the shares, so he shouldn't be allowed to treat it as his own personal play thing.
He has no real saying in the day to day running of the club.
When Peter Lawwell stepped down as CEO, we hired a guy who was qualified for the role. He left after a couple of months. Wonder why?
Who replaced him, Peter Lawwell's understudy. Then low and behold, Peter Lawwell is chairman and his son is head of recruitment.
I personal think Peter Lawwell stood down as CEO because of the anger at him and the board after the 10 in a tow shambles. Though he never actually stopped being the CEO. They brought maxwell in and after he realised Peter Lawwell was actually still doing the job but with a different title, he quit.
They than hired Peters understudy because they realised no qualified CEO worth his salt would put up with that arrangement.
Really hope the cunt has a heart attack and is forced off his doctor to quit work
I know we can all say things we do not really mean, or have not really thought through especially when angry, hurt and frustrated G81. And, I think this is what happened in this case. It's not your norm. And then there comes a point in time, when we see this, and wish we had not acted in such haste. I think you can still edit or delete. Go on. 👍

Last edited:
How dare you swear at God
Hope he strikes yi doon OR
Makes you live wi Elves 🧝‍♀️

HH👀

BR says some of the transfer targets, didn’t fit. Does he mean they wouldn’t pay the money for them😡 I’m really angry with the board and they’re attitude.
If I buy a new suit and does not fit me I hand it back.Pity we can't do that with players.

Ffs young uns 😞always having a go at us pensioners. Behave yerselves or it's the back o my hand youse be getting.Now get outta here.😄😄😄

What does BR mean by "didn't fit". Surely the whole purpose of doing research and scouting, is to find this crucial information out, before making a player a target. It actually should make them a 'non target'. Suggests to me he is subtly laying the blame on the recruitmment side of things. Either that, or there is a complete disconnect between him and Mark Lawell. Or, is it that the price that didn't fit? Then we may have a target but the board were not willing to pay the price. Am I reading too much into it?

Last edited:
Board tried players were willing to come to Celtic, but circumstances dictated otherwise. Ie board won't pay the going rate. WTF is Rodgers doing back here he walked out the last time due to Lawwell and his lack of backing for the manager. It's the same again. I think the real Rodgers is with aliens and it's a clone we've got.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back