transfer window

I'm still clinging to the hope that we will
get a few players in: for me it's inconceivable that we won't.

However, even if that happens, whoever is in control of our transfer policy should hang his head in shame.

Really is impossible to cut them any slack; even if we acknowledge the unfortunate bad luck in terms of injuries, it's still a disgrace that we find ourselves in this position.

A Champions League Club ? No chance.
We're obviously looking to acquire first team players and these cost money.
My real concern now is when you panic you make rash decisions.
Hope to feck we don't end up with more Ajeti/Barkas types FFS

The shambles across the city have given us great success and to be fair this board have made a few good decisions re managers while across the city they have made shambolic appointment after another and they've bought more shite than good players.

At every opportunity to push on from them, they've made a complete fucking mess of it.
If the truth be told, we really should be going for 12 in a row and the fact we aren't is down heaily to the signing policy adopted while a certain individual has been at the Club.

The real wake up calls coming when there's transfer no window to cling to

5 player now down to 2 and a loan ,,,,,,,:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Huns will come out and have a go against us leaving space for Kyogo , abada and Maeda to run into... it will suit how Brendan is trying to set this team up...mark my words, it will click on Sunday

Would you care to elaborate on what “click” means ala the result por favor?…

And he swaggers back in as Chairman without a flicker of shame, bringing his dumb fuck son with him.
the son's his own man and should be judged on his performance
he's obviously well respected within the game and early indications are he may have got us a few decent players on the budget he is allowed.
I wonder with all these projects if there is a deal in place where certain individuals get a cut of any profit on player desposals

his faither can go fuck himself though

Time running out quick 😞 Where? Are these quality signings. Looks to me we are leaving it to last hours on deadline day.😞God only knows who we will get.The board better not make us a laughing stock , because this time the rebels will turn😡😡

We're obviously looking to acquire first team players and these cost money.
My real concern now is when you panic you make rash decisions.
Hope to feck we don't end up with more Ajeti/Barkas types FFS

The shambles across the city have given us great success and to be fair this board have made a few good decisions re managers while across the city they have made shambolic appointment after another and they've bought more shite than good players.

At every opportunity to push on from them, they've made a complete fucking mess of it.
If the truth be told, we really should be going for 12 in a row and the fact we aren't is down heaily to the signing policy adopted while a certain individual has been at the Club.
new signings need to actually be better than what we have at moment.

Spending money on players who arent significantly improving the first 11 is wasting money.

At time of signing the two you mentioned it was hoped they were upgrades on first team. on appearance they did fit the bill. they cost lot of cash were internationals and looked on face of it at time to be good longer term upgrades.

went pearshaped

I think a couple of projects might even have got more gametime with hindsight. neither could handle the pressures of our big club despite being internationals.

All signings come with risk.

Big wage players come with higher risks.

Would like some new signngs but I hope they are worth it more than just get him signed. Thats the hard bit.

James forrest doesnt get much gametime despite his pedigree. im pretty sure if we had a james forrest best bits video we would be excited to be getting dude who won so much and scored so many important goals and not that long ago was supposedly a target for few big name european clubs.
So even highly decorated top grade professionals willing to play under our restricted wage structure might not improve our first team. In fact they often come and dont get a game.

Seems like a good player and that seems to be the new model(Getting young guys with lots of potential) but as others have said, I would hate to think we would pay the mooted price for someone who is not going to get a lot of playing time right away, unless their is someone outgoing we don't know about yet?

The question that should be asked is will the players coming in fit the system of Rodgers if not then they are no good to him, players identified for the previous managers system might work in to the new system but no guarantees some of the players already here seem to be struggling with the system. Need tried and tested not projects for the future at this moment

Back