transfer window

Trust you to see the negative! Instead, let's say that he is "well rested"!!! 🤣
:oops: you want me to lie now ,,,,that's shocking

Celtic have beaten off Man utd Barcelona and east fife to capture 26 yr old Liverpool sensation Nat Phillips , Phillips unknown by some has been resting on his arse at anfield as part of Klopps ghosties squad

The fee is undisclosed at this time but the board have first dibs on any Oasis tickets should they have a reunion

As I put yesterday, seems like a very good player just going by his intangibles and stats. But again though, I only see us paying that much if someone else is leaving.
I hope no-one is leaving. Oh is still out injured, Kyogo can go out with his dislocating shoulder, which would leave Maeda as our only striker option for 2 games per week (well from mid-September through to the New Year). Then there is a good chance all 3 of these strikers would be missing from New Year to mid-February due to the Asian Cup in Qatar.

I hope no-one is leaving. Oh is still out injured, Kyogo can go out with his dislocating shoulder, which would leave Maeda as our only striker option for 2 games per week (well from mid-September through to the New Year). Then there is a good chance all 3 of these strikers would be missing from New Year to mid-February due to the Asian Cup in Qatar.
Good points friend and I feel the same, I'm just prepared for all things when it comes to this board haha.

5 year deal. Welcome!

369719605_851321776350745_353676475374269656_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back