transfer window

Rumours of a bid coming in for Carl Starfelt from Spartak Moscow.
Can't see how that would be of any interest to the player for obvious reasons.
Another Daily rag rumour to kick the week of and put the mix in for the Bhoy.
Who in their right mind would want to go to Russia when they dont have to..
He has 2 years left on his contract so a definite no to that bullshit..

HH

I'm hearing the new defender is about 5 million that's a decent sum from a team in Scotland ....don't think we will buy players in the 15 million bracket tbh but hopefully I'm wrong and we do ......my polish mate (massive Celtic fan) said the bhoy is good but it's hard to judge polish league
How can Starfelt be a target for Shakhtar Donesk when he left the region because of the war in Ukraine?

Last edited:
Rumours on KDS this morning saying KT wants to return and we want him back. Suppose finances will scupper that happening. Also linnked with Tommy Doyle of Man City
Doyle... how many more midfielders are we going to be linked with?

If Arsenal are putting KT in the shop window a move to Celtic puts him on the CL stage in an environment where he'll be highly-motivated and tuned in to fuck so perhaps they would cover the most of his wages to get him regular playing time and exposure. Only way I could see it happening and likelihood, if any, will potentially increase if he goes through the window without any sign of a move to somewhere away from the EPL. Couldn't see them wanting to sell him to a rival and I don't see KT going to Saudi. I'd imagine obscene offers have already been made.

If Arsenal are putting KT in the shop window a move to Celtic puts him on the CL stage in an environment where he'll be highly-motivated and tuned in to fuck so perhaps they would cover the most of his wages to get him regular playing time and exposure. Only way I could see it happening and likelihood, if any, will potentially increase if he goes through the window without any sign of a move to somewhere away from the EPL. Couldn't see them wanting to sell him to a rival and I don't see KT going to Saudi. I'd imagine obscene offers have already been made.
As much as I would love to see KT back in the hoops, I’d be worried with his injury record.
Don’t get me wrong he is a cracking footballer but doesn’t last too long before he’s in the medical room

I understand what you are saying Arkay about Starfelt, members of the noise are only giving their opinion about him as they do about most players if not all players,my opinion has always been, he is not Celtic class and nothing over the last 2 years has made me change my mind about him. I will be very honest with you Arkay and tell you I had the same opinion about Greg Taylor when he arrived but that Bhoy has made me eat my words,I am not saying he is world class but he is certainly better than what I gave him credit for.. I have no doubt I will have an opinion about the Polish Bhoy but that will have to wait until we see how he performs.
I have a wee feeling Arkay we might agree about this Bhoy...

HH
yep!

He's not following the club as of today for the craic alone.

F15CKJFWAAAkDcw

How did I miss this about Holm is on the '23 golden boy list?
Assuming so.eone else has posted this , it's a list of 100 and some might say so what, but there's no Scottish players on it so we'll done young bhoy , Thiago. HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back