Turn Protest around by unleashing the Magical Power of “You’ll Never Walk Alone”

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I would disagree about Christie. I think he is still trying hard. It is just this ridiculous terrible shooting he always does whenever he gets the ball within 35 yards of goal.

Oh, and his fecking awful dead ball delivery! Has anyone else ever noticed that??? (yes - absolutely everyone in the world except Lennon, Kennedy, young Strachan and Christie himself).

I would disagree about Christie. I think he is still trying hard. It is just this ridiculous terrible shooting he always does whenever he gets the ball within 35 yards of goal.

Oh, and his fecking awful dead ball delivery! Has anyone else ever noticed that??? (yes - absolutely everyone in the world except Lennon, Kennedy, young Strachan and Christie himself).
Dont know what it is but ive went right off him mate,good player when in the mood

We don't say that Lubo, and you know that, but constantly criticising and protesting ain't gonna sort it. Would be good to show support to the players that have served us pretty well in the last few years.

They have had our support for 9 years. And a very healthy bank balance. They are failing now, for whatever reason and should be made aware of it. OK, not by having to run a gauntlet in their team bus and cars but certainly not by having our anthem sung at them. The fans have shown their support to the club the way they can. They have bought season tickets to games they can't see. All that's going to happen is fans clashing. The only people this benefits are board, the scum and the media.

They have had our support for 9 years. And a very healthy bank balance. They are failing now, for whatever reason and should be made aware of it. OK, not by having to run a gauntlet in their team bus and cars but certainly not by having our anthem sung at them. The fans have shown their support to the club the way they can. They have bought season tickets to games they can't see. All that's going to happen is fans clashing. The only people this benefits are board, the scum and the media.
Share your frustration mate but for me I have nephews ages with these guys and the idea that they are getting hammered everyday because the 'customers' don't like the board of whatever employer would make me worried about their well-being. The players know they have support and probably understand, at least partly our frustrations. Can imagine though they would find it hard to understand some of the actions by some of the supporters.

Share your frustration mate but for me I have nephews ages with these guys and the idea that they are getting hammered everyday because the 'customers' don't like the board of whatever employer would make me worried about their well-being. The players know they have support and probably understand, at least partly our frustrations. Can imagine though they would find it hard to understand some of the actions by some of the supporters.

I'd hope they understand the world of football. You're only as good as your last game. Playing for a club like celtic means winning is essential. If your not winning then running yourself into the ground to correct that is vital. If you're not doing that then the fans will let you know. It works 2 ways. When they play well and are winning they are treated like superheroes. When they play bad they have to expect a bit of criticism.

That’s exactly what I fear. Can you sing YNWA while waving Sack the Board banners?
Well a board got punted on the back of 'Back the team sack the Board' so i guess it's possible. I think YNWA could well work. The players would expecting the exact opposite so it could well give them a lift. Bollockings aren't working, we haven't improved on the back of protest, if nothing else it's got to be worth a go.

I'd hope they understand the world of football. You're only as good as your last game. Playing for a club like celtic means winning is essential. If your not winning then running yourself into the ground to correct that is vital. If you're not doing that then the fans will let you know. It works 2 ways. When they play well and are winning they are treated like superheroes. When they play bad they have to expect a bit of criticism.
Ma nephews don't play for Celtic ;)

All kidding aside they are all young guys it's been a bit of a shitstorm recently and they haven't had to deal with that before. I'll be honest a would be shitting masel if anything like that was happening at my work.

Members online

Latest posts

Back