Turn Protest around by unleashing the Magical Power of “You’ll Never Walk Alone”

Couldn't give 2 fucks what sevco fans think about me. Told my hun mate that last night when he laughed about the protests. Let the statue protectors laugh. To many celtic fans care what the media and scum think of them.
Talking of huns just been at a snack bar and was surrounded by them, I'm sure one of the fat fucks would have eaten his own paw if it was put in a roll.
They're getting entirely too cocky and opinionated and it's all the usual vile shit unrelated to football they seem to revel in, filthy bastards put me off my lunch!
We really need to put them back in their Boax and quickly!

Talking of huns just been at a snack bar and was surrounded by them, I'm sure one of the fat fucks would have eaten his own paw if it was put in a roll.
They're getting entirely too cocky and opinionated and it's all the usual vile shit unrelated to football they seem to revel in, filthy bastards put me off my lunch!
We really need to put them back in their Boax and quickly!
Just finished ,nice easy shift ..😹

This is the worst year for most of the younger generation in Fitba terms we’ve totally dominated and we’ve become accustomed to winning and some don’t like it me included when we watch the utter pish we’ve been served this Season.
if last night is the turning point Songs however great and YNWA is certainly one of our best only works with Fans inside the stadium.
Protests only work if you protest make your point and walk away without causing trouble because it’s only the trouble that’s remembered.
And Iknow Lubo doesn’t need me to help but I tend to read almost all his posts usually to have a wee Boax gag see previous posts and know he hasn’t ever said or provoked Violence against the players or the Police so fact check please
But the Boax gag is mine.
But let’s hope the corner has been turned and we reel these EBT fake imposters in and turn this Season round watching these cheatin bastards collapse now that would be worthwhile
Faithful through and Through
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀👏

This is the worst year for most of the younger generation in Fitba terms we’ve totally dominated and we’ve become accustomed to winning and some don’t like it me included when we watch the utter pish we’ve been served this Season.
if last night is the turning point Songs however great and YNWA is certainly one of our best only works with Fans inside the stadium.
Protests only work if you protest make your point and walk away without causing trouble because it’s only the trouble that’s remembered.
And Iknow Lubo doesn’t need me to help but I tend to read almost all his posts usually to have a wee Boax gag see previous posts and know he hasn’t ever said or provoked Violence against the players or the Police so fact check please
But the Boax gag is mine.
But let’s hope the corner has been turned and we reel these EBT fake imposters in and turn this Season round watching these cheatin bastards collapse now that would be worthwhile
Faithful through and Through
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀👏

Thanks jam. Appreciate it 👍👍 (still my boax though!!!)...I'd hope Dagurney was only quoting me to get his point across which I completely get. I dont mind fan protesting but as you have said I've never condoned violence. We all see celtic as ours and if their frustration has grown to the point they want to be heard and thats how they chose to do it that's their choice. The protesting I mean, not the violence.

Couldn't give 2 fucks what sevco fans think about me. Told my hun mate that last night when he laughed about the protests. Let the statue protectors laugh. To many celtic fans care what the media and scum think of them.
I know you don't agree with the violence and other senanigans but I do care about the reputation of our great club and currently we are looking worse than the huns - I agree with you in that I don't care what they think of ME or individuals but when it affects the good name of our club then it does matter. Our club stands for many great values which due to the actions of a few is being underminded.

I know you don't agree with the violence and other senanigans but I do care about the reputation of our great club and currently we are looking worse than the huns - I agree with you in that I don't care what they think of ME or individuals but when it affects the good name of our club then it does matter. Our club stands for many great values which due to the actions of a few is being underminded.

What about the values of the club being undermined by a greedy board. Everyone has the right to protest, even football fans. Yes, there is an element of the protesters that have embarrassed the club but we shouldn't be in this position in the first place. Lots of fans I've spoke to have different opinions on why the protests are happening. Some are fed up with the board selling our best assets over the years while taking huge amounts of cash from the club. To counter that, some have said look at the amount that lennon has spent this season. Followed by fans who are angry that the players brought in have been brought in without any input by the manager. And some would say he is a manager who should not even be at the club.....and with that you can see the frustration by the fans....so many issues that the club refuse to listen to or answer for. Instead they take our money and put up barriers. What a sad situation to be in when fans are turning on fans and we have a board that remains oblivious to a problem they have created. The celtic board have tried so hard to turn us into a brand. "The whole world loves us"....."welcome to the best club in the world with the best fans". When it suits them we are a great advertisement tool for them. But when we get annoyed they turn against us, drip feed their wee stories to a media that hate us and stick fences up around the stadium guarded by police to keep us away. Is that in the values of the club?
Celtic fans are no different from any other fan in the world in the sense that they are still just fans. Yes our core values are different. Every set of fans have their own values. We arent some holy than thou, special race. We are just normal people who get upset and want to be heard. We have neds, arseholes, trouble makers like every other set of fans in the world. There's no getting away from that.....

What about the values of the club being undermined by a greedy board. Everyone has the right to protest, even football fans. Yes, there is an element of the protesters that have embarrassed the club but we shouldn't be in this position in the first place. Lots of fans I've spoke to have different opinions on why the protests are happening. Some are fed up with the board selling our best assets over the years while taking huge amounts of cash from the club. To counter that, some have said look at the amount that lennon has spent this season. Followed by fans who are angry that the players brought in have been brought in without any input by the manager. And some would say he is a manager who should not even be at the club.....and with that you can see the frustration by the fans....so many issues that the club refuse to listen to or answer for. Instead they take our money and put up barriers. What a sad situation to be in when fans are turning on fans and we have a board that remains oblivious to a problem they have created. The celtic board have tried so hard to turn us into a brand. "The whole world loves us"....."welcome to the best club in the world with the best fans". When it suits them we are a great advertisement tool for them. But when we get annoyed they turn against us, drip feed their wee stories to a media that hate us and stick fences up around the stadium guarded by police to keep us away. Is that in the values of the club?
Celtic fans are no different from any other fan in the world in the sense that they are still just fans. Yes our core values are different. Every set of fans have their own values. We arent some holy than thou, special race. We are just normal people who get upset and want to be heard. We have neds, arseholes, trouble makers like every other set of fans in the world. There's no getting away from that.....
Post of the Week 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🍀👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

HH 📦

I actually think some of our own problems have been created by us believing our own hype as the best fans in the world. Other players want to play in front of us...they don't fear us, they love us. They want to enjoy our atmosphere. That's not to say that the 12th man doesn't lifts our players but we seem to give the opposition a lift these days. And I also believe that the fact that some fans have got angry at the board has shocked a lot of our own......"but....but.....but....but we are the best fans in the world, we've won awards. We spread love and cheer around the world, we drink chi-lattes and take in cultural tours on our European travels. We don't shout at the board and get angry no, no, no, no. Leave that to other fans who aren't quite as enlightened as us."

Thanks jam. Appreciate it 👍👍 (still my boax though!!!)...I'd hope Dagurney was only quoting me to get his point across which I completely get. I dont mind fan protesting but as you have said I've never condoned violence. We all see celtic as ours and if their frustration has grown to the point they want to be heard and thats how they chose to do it that's their choice. The protesting I mean, not the violence.
I hear all that is being said about protesting and staging organized abusive crowds to show disapproval, but lets get some facts right before we start rallying against the team.

1. we are out of Europe and again its unacceptable - but i blame the management and the chairman not the players.

2. We are out of the league cup, personally it would have meant fek all in previous seasons but this season it allows the huns to achieve their first trophy, {no one left can stop them now} again i blame the management and the chairman.

3. The league looks lost and that's the nail in coffin for me, again i blame the management and the chairman.

Overall we have much the same squad as last season, give or take a few changes, we have brought in players who should be strengthening the first team but have failed to do so mainly down to mis-management and incompetent coaching.

PL has again had to much say on which players come into the club.

Man management and coaching atrocities have played a major part this season, we have seen our most senior players fail continuously on the park due to the negative atmosphere within, this all comes from inhouse indecisions and disruptions.

we will only move forward when changes happen at the top, DD and PL have controlled the club for to long and became complacent within their own bubble, a freshness is required at the top table, leading downwards to the management and the coaching staff which then boosts the first team. to many top players are looking for a way out due to the toxicity within the club.

this has to be dealt with but can only be done with the help of our massive support coming together and forcing changes, how do we do this, well sorry to say but with Celtic fc its all about and has always been about the MONEY, we the support can stop the cash flow going in and believe me that will ensure they take notice. merchandise is a major player for DD and PL hence my reason for not buying any this xmas for the bhoys within my family including myself. its a small start but if it gained support throughout it would hurt.

hail hail

3-0 for sunday.

I hear all that is being said about protesting and staging organized abusive crowds to show disapproval, but lets get some facts right before we start rallying against the team.

1. we are out of Europe and again its unacceptable - but i blame the management and the chairman not the players.

2. We are out of the league cup, personally it would have meant fek all in previous seasons but this season it allows the huns to achieve their first trophy, {no one left can stop them now} again i blame the management and the chairman.

3. The league looks lost and that's the nail in coffin for me, again i blame the management and the chairman.

Overall we have much the same squad as last season, give or take a few changes, we have brought in players who should be strengthening the first team but have failed to do so mainly down to mis-management and incompetent coaching.

Man management and coaching atrocities have played a major part this season, we have seen our most senior players fail continuously on the park due to the negative atmosphere within, this all comes from inhouse indecisions and disruptions.

we will only move forward when changes happen at the top, DD and PL have controlled the club for to long and became complacent within their own bubble, a freshness is required at the top table, leading downwards to the management and the coaching staff which then boosts the first team. to many top players are looking for a way out due to the toxicity within the club.

this has to be dealt with but can only be done with the help of our massive support coming together and forcing changes, how do we do this, well sorry to say but with Celtic fc its all about and has always been about the MONEY, we the support can stop the cash flow going in and believe me that will ensure they take notice. merchandise is a major player for DD and PL hence my reason for not buying any this xmas for the bhoys within my family including myself. its a small start but if it gained support throughout it would hurt.

hail hail

3-0 for sunday.

I believe a lot of fans will be doing a you are doing. Id imagine the cash coming in for merchandise has taken a massive dip this year to last year. That's probably the reason for the "we are all in this together. We didn't call you entitles statement"....a board that has been so quiet for so long, who's response to the 1st protest was insult the fans and stick up barriers then decides to try be nice....the protests didn't force that..the slump in sales did.

hail hail

3-0 for sunday.
I agree with most of what you say except I wouldn't absolve the players of blame. Surely it isn't asking too much of someone paid £300K -£1m+ basic annual salaries to be professional enough to actually try and give a shit about doing their jobs!

Yes the board are treated the support with contempt and yes our management team have made far too many bad decisions but too many of the players simply haven't been trying hard enough on the pitch.

Let's hope they have seen the error of their ways and we can still make this season a success.

I agree with most of what you say except I wouldn't absolve the players of blame. Surely it isn't asking too much of someone paid £300K -£1m+ basic annual salaries to be professional enough to actually try and give a shit about doing their jobs!

Yes the board are treated the support with contempt and yes our management team have made far too many bad decisions but too many of the players simply haven't been trying hard enough on the pitch.

Let's hope they have seen the error of their ways and we can still make this season a success.
Agree with a lot of that. I think there a couple of wantaways. Ntcham, Eddy, but the likes of Ajer maybe have been affected by media speculation, it's happened before and will happen again. Part of NLs job is to get these players to knuckle down, ignoring speculation and tell them to keep all that out of their minds as soon as they cross that white line. It's a lot to do with instilling confidence and keeping their minds on the game, good communication is a massive part and I think that's a possible reason for this situation we're in.

Agree with a lot of that. I think there a couple of wantaways. Ntcham, Eddy, but the likes of Ajer maybe have been affected by media speculation, it's happened before and will happen again. Part of NLs job is to get these players to knuckle down, ignoring speculation and tell them to keep all that out of their minds as soon as they cross that white line. It's a lot to do with instilling confidence and keeping their minds on the game, good communication is a massive part and I think that's a possible reason for this situation we're in.
Aye - Ntcham doesn't want to be here and Eddy has always looked miserable so I'm not sure if he is disinterested or it is just his normal demeanour. The players clearly need the fans to get them up as they aren't able to do it themselves and nor are the management team.

Aye - Ntcham doesn't want to be here and Eddy has always looked miserable so I'm not sure if he is disinterested or it is just his normal demeanour. The players clearly need the fans to get them up as they aren't able to do it themselves and nor are the management team.
Slippy seems to have that lot motivated. Again, it's about communication and confidence.

Not at all absolving them of blame only highlighting my thoughts on how they ended up so poor from being so good last season pre covid. your right they must also shoulder some of the blame.

Members online

Latest posts

Back