Turnbull Threads Merged

Right I get you now......I just thought ye had a wee bit of a problem there TV......anyway gie's a break I've never drank wine in my life how the fuck am I supposed to know that's a thing (wine that tastes like vinegar). ;):LOL::LOL:

Nuggets! Well I suppose I should be grateful it's nuggets yer serving and no yer wine soaked chips!

Vine gar. The clues in the name that they come from the same place. Crap wines taste like vinegar. You need to try a good red. It will grow on you just like malts. Once you develop a taste you’ll wonder what kept you. :)

One rumour of haemachromatosis and the thread goes mental. Late start to my day logging on. All I know is that he was undergoing a second scan. I do not know what sort of a scan as there are several types and of what body part. A scan would not be appropriate for haemochromatosis as it does not show up on a scan. Haemochrotosis is easily diagnosable with a simple blood test and is unlikely to be an issue in a fit teenager with no health problems. That is not the problem. I do not have enough information to give an opinion but I do not believe the haemochromatosis holding up the transfer story.

Vine gar. The clues in the name that they come from the same place. Crap wines taste like vinegar. You need to try a good red. It will grow on you just like malts. Once you develop a taste you’ll wonder what kept you. :)

That I did not know......every day is a school day eh!

I'll give it a try but if I end up a wino then you'll be getting my rehab bill :D

One rumour of haemachromatosis and the thread goes mental. Late start to my day logging on. All I know is that he was undergoing a second scan. I do not know what sort of a scan as there are several types and of what body part. A scan would not be appropriate for haemochromatosis as it does not show up on a scan. Haemochrotosis is easily diagnosable with a simple blood test and is unlikely to be an issue in a fit teenager with no health problems. That is not the problem. I do not have enough information to give an opinion but I do not believe the haemochromatosis holding up the transfer story.
sense at last (y)

Aye, but one assumes that the results of his FBC will have been coming in during his various other tests. Look, I have no idea how anyone knows anything about it. But it's not that hard to believe and, in complete fairness, people have mostly been having a bit of a laugh about things. Not going mental.

And I stress, I have got no idea about the veracity hemochromatosis rumour. I don't even know where it emerged from. Absolutely no reason to believe he has it. But if he does have it, as far as us layman can surmise or have been led to believe, it wouldn't be a problem. Such speculation doesn't mean we suddenly all believe he has it. Just briefly discussing, interspersed with some brevity, what that particular possibility could mean for his pending transfer to Celtic.

Posting on twitter that we had offered him a contract,no very professional in my opinion

Members online

Latest posts

Back