Tv series

She will tell you it was the other way about (I was only in her back door at 2am with binoculars because my hamster escaped from cage and I was looking for it)😂 then when she got the cops and that involved i know right then she was playing hard to get 😂
There’s a lot of smutty innuendo in that post tommybhoy😬hamsters escaping!!!!and back doors!!!fur fuxsake yir only back a day get a grip……..

She will tell you it was the other way about (I was only in her back door at 2am with binoculars because my hamster escaped from cage and I was looking for it)😂 then when she got the cops and that involved i know right then she was playing hard to get 😂
That sounds somewhat similar to things I've seen before , like Fatal Attraction 🤣

Baby Reindeer...oaft, that's some dark shit..one of those can't watch/must watch shows... very much recommended though although episode 4 is a tough watch
Watched 2 episodes and like you say, very disturbing dark shit
A true story too
I might watch the rest but depends if I feel like really getting depressed 🫤
For escapism we watched The Beekeeper, usual American shoot em up explosive high energy crap, but I like the premise behind it going after scammers in a big way
Especially after I got ripped off for $250 last year on a website I thought was for a Govt one when trying to renew something through it
Got an alert on my phone saying my $50 application had been processed by some fuck in Barcelona and they took me for $250 the bastards
Didn't get it back but would enjoy seeing Jason Statham roasting the bastards
Ole ya fuckers !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back