Typical Hun

What a lovely man - not. Dresses like a 12 year old in the bedroom of a 12 year old with the mental capacity of a 12 year old. I bet he's wishing he had a 12 year old malt to drown his sorrows with today but it'll be a bottle of buckie as per usual.

Very true, Anthony. They don't see us as football supporters but a breeding ground for the provos when all the time they have to doff their caps and tug their forelocks to a wee auld unelected wummin who they deem to be better than they are. Silly billys.

He musta been gutted when Rangers died ?

In fairness he is entitled to his opinion just as we are entitled to ours
Just because his is a bigot who supports loyalist paramilitary organisations who as he says he'd gladly join doesn't sent him his right to free speech no matter how big a fanny it makes him look

He speaks of the Pope and Catholicism and the Pope's dictatorship
Again he's free to talk about these things but one would have thought that he'd have studied or at least made an attempt to comprehend the subjects that he speaks about so obviously from a position of ignorance That enlightenment MAY have enabled him to not look like such an arsehole but then again probably not

He drones on about Celtic Park being the first thing he sees when he looks out of his window and how as a breeding ground for Catholicism Republicanism and how he hates it
Well if the prick had any gumption or the wherewithal he would move or wouldn't have lived there in the first place which in fact brings us on to the basic premise of his existence
He lives where he does because he's been PUT there Because of his lack of intelligence he probably has a low paying job if indeed he works at all and cannot afford to move away from a place he so obviously despises
Now I am not in any way criticising the East End of Glasgow having been raised in Easterhouse as a child but common sense would dictate that if something you can do nothing about i.e. the location of Celtic Park disturbs you so much then move away Life you cannot afford to buy another place then rent one or apply for an exchange Maybe he considers himself a martyr to the Loyalist cause by suffering such a hardship in the manner that he does

Who knows what goes on in the minds of these clowns? I for one have no idea and at the end of the day I really couldn't give a toss

It's his life that he is clearly unhappy about or else he wouldn't have published such bike and tried to excuse his bigitted views

Hopefully his life will spiral downwards as Celtic progress on our quest for total domination of Scottish football and his sad existence gets more and more unbearable as he watches boards and boards of Celtic fans make their way to Parkhead as he watches from his front window in total meltdown

Never mind Big Man You're going for 55 You may even acheive it one day but don't hold your breath HH?

Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool nonetheless. His life revolves around hate. He is obviously not a thinker and I would bet my left nut his IQ is about 16.90.

When you are that thick, only interact with other people that thick, there is an overwhelming chance you become like him.

He cuts about in a Rangers strip like a wee boy. He knew he was getting filmed and obviously put up all his Sevco stuff, down to towels hanging in his kitchen to show how staunch he is to his pals.

He is also in the OO, that great ‘cultural’ organisation that’s sole aim is to celebrate Protestantism in a loving way.

I saw this when it came out years ago and wonder watching it again what weight that fat, bawfaced Cunt is now, after he retreated into comfort eating, to cope with his team dying and us pissing all over them. .

He is probably lying on his UJ bedspread, listening to the Sarry Flute band, surrounded by empty pot noodle cartons, waiting for his feeder bringing in a box of orange creams. He can no longer walk, in the Walk, but consoles himself that in his red white and blue heart, covered in fat, that should the call come from the Loyalist Paramilitaries, that he would abandon the rolls n sausage and be there to defend the Union.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of his life.

Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool nonetheless. His life revolves around hate. He is obviously not a thinker and I would bet my left nut his IQ is about 16.90.

When you are that thick, only interact with other people that thick, there is an overwhelming chance you become like him.

He cuts about in a Rangers strip like a wee boy. He knew he was getting filmed and obviously put up all his Sevco stuff, down to towels hanging in his kitchen to show how staunch he is to his pals.

He is also in the OO, that great ‘cultural’ organisation that’s sole aim is to celebrate Protestantism in a loving way.

I saw this when it came out years ago and wonder watching it again what weight that fat, bawfaced Cunt is now, after he retreated into comfort eating, to cope with his team dying and us pissing all over them. .

He is probably lying on his UJ bedspread, listening to the Sarry Flute band, surrounded by empty pot noodle cartons, waiting for his feeder bringing in a box of orange creams. He can no longer walk, in the Walk, but consoles himself that in his red white and blue heart, covered in fat, that should the call come from the Loyalist Paramilitaries, that he would abandon the rolls n sausage and be there to defend the Union.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of his life.
Well put Verdict ?

Reactions: TET
He couldn’t beat sleep wit a blouse. Ma granny’d pure take him and a’d have tae dig her up first ??

Seriously dense as fck.

He puts the marching gear on coz he talks like a 10 year lassie and lives in the east end. Muppet looking for safety in numbers.

Crayon licker
?? he'll be about 30 stone now

What a fuckin fool, um no very bright but ah can lift heavy fings, we ur da people. Deluded, stupid, ignorant, vapid, fat and with 17th century view of religion. A typical Hun, misinformed and deluded. Imagine the two mating Huns that created this fuckwit, what a sorry sight that must have been, Two idiots copulating to produce a super fuckin idiot, they must be very proud.
Hail Hail
Rich

Back