USA preseason tour?

33 hours drive to Notre Dame, Indiana from Felton so if I was you I would get your wife to drive you 😂 all jokes aside I hope you make make one of the games ☘️ I could be wrong but if you only stay hour or 2 from this place they might have travel arrangements ( you will probably know this supporter club but just incase you don’t)
Fiddlers Green
333 El Camino Real, Millbrae
San Francisco CA 94030
USA
Ha ha. tommybhoy.

Several things are in play here:

a.) I wouldn't go to South Bend, Indiana, for anything since I fucking hate Notre Dame. In addition, I am not married and I don't have a car.

b.) Regardless, I wouldn't go and watch Celtic play fucking Chelsea, the blue bastards.

c.) Under my current condition (e.g., recovering from a very minor stroke) leading into the summer, travel anywhere outside the immediate area, so I'm stuck with watching it at home, and

d.) I am a regular at Fiddler's Green in Millbrae, or at least I was until the aforementioned stroke. When I can work out the train schedule from Felton (well, San Jose) to Millbrae and I feel up to it, I will go back.

I'd easily take a train up to San Francisco or Santa Clara, where they've had teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona playing among others, or even down to Los Angeles or Las Vegas.

Ha ha. tommybhoy.

a.) I wouldn't go to South Bend, Indiana, for anything since I fucking hate Notre Dame. In addition, I am not married and I don't have a car.

b.) Regardless, I wouldn't go and watch Celtic play fucking Chelsea, the blue bastards.

c.) Under my current condition (e.g., recovering from a very minor stroke) leading into the summer, travel anywhere outside the immediate area, so I'm stuck with watching it at home, and

d.) I am a regular at Fiddler's Green in Millbrae, or at least I was until the aforementioned stroke. When I can work out the train schedule from Felton (well, San Jose) to Millbrae and I feel up to it, I will go back.

I'd easily take a train up to San Francisco or Santa Clara, where they've had teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona playing among others, or even down to Los Angeles or Las Vegas.
Hope you are feeling better Larry, and hopefully things are changing politically now the Orange Jesus is been exposed as the fraud we always knew he was. Wee bit of insomnia this morning, too much coffee the day.

Ha ha. tommybhoy.

Well hope your recovery goes good and you feel better soon mate ☘️

There may be a few players missing as the Euros are on this summer. Mind you, it is probably smart to start visiting North America ahead of the US/Canada/Mexico World Cup in 2026. Try to increase our profile and fanbase as it becomes bigger news in that region.
Aye these tours , whilst necessary financially and promotionally, though allowing supporters across the pond the chance to see Celtic are good for many reasons.
My wee problem with them often is that there is always players, main men missing and far flung Tim's rarely get to see the true strength Celtic.
It's a minor gripe cos I'm not there and it's also good for our youth and fringe players.
The Japanese tour was better i thought ,sure we lost to yokohama but anyone at that game will always remeber it 6-4 , 10 goals and well entertained, wee Bernabei's solo run and goal v Gamba Osaka too, better than Australian tour and the fringe and youth players of Chelsea and Man utd compared to ours will show the ridiculous depth in talent they have, an embarrassment of riches , mibbees we could pinch some? and DC are about 5 games into new season , it'll be hardwork but a super opportunity for some of our bhoys to go up against such opposition in front of a big attendance.
Let's hope we're 🎶 putting on a show 🎶
For the supporters. HH

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back