Vaccine ?

Ill wait six months and see what happens first 😬
I don't understand why folk are so scared of the vaccine. The same folk who drink hormone juice from a coo, eat the steroid and antibiotic filled meat from coos, digest pesticides from their fruit and veg which are banned in other countries, eat processed food with all the chemicals that are used to bulk out the meat, eat a nice piece and bacon which is full of nitrates,smoke formaldehyde, tar and a ton of different carcinogens that are in a fag and then walk up Hope St which has the highest level of toxicity in the country. Jeeezus!

I find it more concerning that 50% of us will contract cancer and that's down to all the above shit that we ingest on a daily basis.

But feart of a wee jab? Naw no me!

remember strange hearsay is often a mask for confession, as is hiding out in Portugal with the Maddie peepo

Are you confessing your criminal mind through projection docco?

Should the Portuguese police be coming to investigate your allegations?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Funnily enough or not, I live not too far from said incident...however I moved there 4 years after it happened 😬
It's s shame for that beautiful town because 14 years after it happened, the stigma is lingering in the place

I don't understand why folk are so scared of the vaccine. The same folk who drink hormone juice from a coo, eat the steroid and antibiotic filled meat from coos, digest pesticides from their fruit and veg which are banned in other countries, eat processed food with all the chemicals that are used to bulk out the meat, eat a nice piece and bacon which is full of nitrates,smoke formaldehyde, tar and a ton of different carcinogens that are in a fag and then walk up Hope St which has the highest level of toxicity in the country. Jeeezus!

I find it more concerning that 50% of us will contract cancer and that's down to all the above shit that we ingest on a daily basis.

its the tracking device im no too keen on that will be mandatory and the mark of the beast technology to buy and sell that comes with the flu jab im no looking forward to being injected with.

:p:p:p:p:p

thats it im phoning the polis

I think we have a new suspect

:p:p:p:p:p

Ha! Phone them...it won't be the first time the branch have come calling!!
I and my family were once infamously plastered all over the front page of the evening times after a visit from them (I was 14 btw) in connection with an alleged bomb find in a hotel in Torquay in 1985 which we had stayed in one week before...they questioned us for hours ,purely IMO because us and those with us had Irish sounding names (Doherty, O'Neill and Murphy)....next day front page headlines were "4 Glasgow men questioned in connection to alleged IRA bomb threat"

I and my family were once infamously plastered all over the front page of the evening times after a visit from them (I was 14 btw) in connection with an alleged bomb find in a hotel in Torquay in 1985 which we had stayed in one week before...they questioned us for hours ,purely IMO because us and those with us had Irish sounding names (Doherty, O'Neill and Murphy)....next day front page headlines were "4 Glasgow men questioned in connection to alleged IRA bomb threat"

Well there you go!!! In one post you have just gone from the noise resident hun to the noise resident rebel!!! Up the RA Docco!!!!!!

oh no

thats not good

well you really shouldn't have had an Irish sounding name

everybody knows thats a crime in uk

I used to be Pat O Toole

was always getting jail coz my name was used as a weapon

Now im just plain old Tarzan trump

still no been arrested although I probably should be with that surname

Amazing what a name means to ra peepo

Anyone that wants to take the jag is free to do so and anyone that doesn’t should also be free to choose, if you take the jag you are taking it in the belief that you will be protected if those of us who choose to rely on our immune systems to protect us from a virus with a 99.7% survival rate we should be able
to do so it’s up,to the individual to decide for themselves I don’t understand how someone who takes a jag and therefore protected would care if someone else doesn’t , if we start to dictate that everyone does the same thing we might as well move to North Korea

Anyone that wants to take the jag is free to do so and anyone that doesn’t should also be free to choose, if you take the jag you are taking it in the belief that you will be protected if those of us who choose to rely on our immune systems to protect us from a virus with a 99.7% survival rate we should be able
to do so it’s up,to the individual to decide for themselves I don’t understand how someone who takes a jag and therefore protected would care if someone else doesn’t , if we start to dictate that everyone does the same thing we might as well move to North Korea
I don't think anyone is dictating to anyone else Micky. Thank God it's not compulsory but I've heard folk saying they wouldn't be able to go abroad if they haven't had it but I haven't read that anywhere myself. I can't see the likes of Spain and Greece jeopardising their tourist industries by demanding to see certification of having had the vaccine. All conjecture.

So smoking IS bad for me????
I thought it was just a conspiracy theory! 😿

cheers for putting me in a downer fs!

Ah but shammy - all those things you listed are amazing and will take about 70 years to kill me - that's an acceptable timeline 😁

Sounds like an episode of Fawlty Towers 😂😂.

Free the Torquay 4😂

Back