Vaccine ?

I don't understand why folk are so scared of the vaccine. The same folk who drink hormone juice from a coo, eat the steroid and antibiotic filled meat from coos, digest pesticides from their fruit and veg which are banned in other countries, eat processed food with all the chemicals that are used to bulk out the meat, eat a nice piece and bacon which is full of nitrates,smoke formaldehyde, tar and a ton of different carcinogens that are in a fag and then walk up Hope St which has the highest level of toxicity in the country. Jeeezus!

I find it more concerning that 50% of us will contract cancer and that's down to all the above shit that we ingest on a daily basis.

But feart of a wee jab? Naw no me!
I don’t know about being scared but since the vaccine makers have been given immunity from any liability should anything go wrong that’s enough for me to steer clear I get your point about all the shit we consume daily but the ingredients are there on the packets we know what’s in all that stuff and we know a lot of us is bad for us even our medications list the side effects but with vaccines there’s no such information we are supposed to just trust politicians that lie every time their lips move and big drug companies that will not even accept liability for their own products and that’s before we look at the rushed job where 10 years development has been done in as many months ill give it a miss

Can't see the coronovirus thread due to me being a newbie maybe.
Sounds brilliant that the antivirus will be available soon. I keep thinking. How can we fastrack a system that normally takes 10 years in 10 months?
I would assume there was a reason for that. Long term? Will people die from the vaccine itself? Obviously I'm looking at a worst scenario. Or am i?
What IF we get the solutions wrong? If everyone given any of the vaccines has side effects?
Why can't the same be applied to flu that eradicates the need for yearly jabs?
Just my brain fart
Seemingly the vaccine only attacks people whove slept wi an Electrician lucky escape fur some phew

HH 😂

Can't see the coronovirus thread due to me being a newbie maybe.
Sounds brilliant that the antivirus will be available soon. I keep thinking. How can we fastrack a system that normally takes 10 years in 10 months?
I would assume there was a reason for that. Long term? Will people die from the vaccine itself? Obviously I'm looking at a worst scenario. Or am i?
What IF we get the solutions wrong? If everyone given any of the vaccines has side effects?
Why can't the same be applied to flu that eradicates the need for yearly jabs?
Just my brain fart
Av never been vaccinated from day I was born my wee maw said her n her siblings weren't vaccinated and none of them got no well so she never got us inoculated and tbh me and my wee bro have not been badly no well our full life I'm 40 noo n av been fine I think wen u get jags u start needing more n more of them if people feel they need it fine steam in but peole like me shud also be respected I really hope we dont end up way a jag Gestapo trying to force people to get it....as for how quick they've got a vaccine PURE DODGY MAN🤣🤣

Av never been vaccinated from day I was born my wee maw said her n her siblings weren't vaccinated and none of them got no well so she never got us inoculated and tbh me and my wee bro have not been badly no well our full life I'm 40 noo n av been fine I think wen u get jags u start needing more n more of them if people feel they need it fine steam in but peole like me shud also be respected I really hope we dont end up way a jag Gestapo trying to force people to get it....as for how quick they've got a vaccine PURE DODGY MAN🤣🤣
Some countries might not let folk in unless they've been vaccinated......or so I'm led to believe!

I had to get smallpox and typhoid vaccines before I could go abroad years ago so it wouldn't surprise me. Mind you, smallpox has all but been eradicated because of the vaccine.

They were able to find a vaccine quickly because it hasn't had time to mutate yet unlike our usual winter flu. Christ help us if it does mutate.

Some countries might not let folk in unless they've been vaccinated......or so I'm led to believe!

I had to get smallpox and typhoid vaccines before I could go abroad years ago so it wouldn't surprise me. Mind you, smallpox has all but been eradicated because of the vaccine.

They were able to find a vaccine quickly because it hasn't had time to mutate yet unlike our usual winter flu. Christ help us if it does mutate.
See wit I dont get covids a killer ontop of currant illness that people have so it's no really a killer disease on it's own is it? so all these numbers of deaths they put up every nite on the news isnae right cause it's not killed a million people or witever covid with underlying issues kill peole or have I just oversimplified it?Any scientists out there??

See wit I dont get covids a killer ontop of currant illness that people have so it's no really a killer disease on it's own is it? so all these numbers of deaths they put up every nite on the news isnae right cause it's not killed a million people or witever covid with underlying issues kill peole or have I just oversimplified it?Any scientists out there??
It still makes it bloody dangerous, especially if we go down the herd immunity route like Boris wanted at the beginning.

Members online

Latest posts

Back