Valencia v Celtic - Mestalla Stadium, 21 February - all comments here

Believe he will be here another 12 months it's all about experience and coaching ,champions league experience and playing with winners should help with his development
Did PSG not extend Edouards contract by a year before we signed him
Also heard a rumour that PSG are watching the development of young Karamoko

What's the betting we're lucky to get a single season out of baby Dembele before he gets sold to fill the biscuit tin?

Valencia have casualties and injuries.Their goalkeeper broke his finger(I wish for him to recover) since the first leg at Celtic Park .He was about to go for an operation but he refused and played against Espanyol.I don't know if he will play today but if you think about that it won't be impossible for us to score two goals at least. We have to perform using strong bursting long shots to take him down.It's not our fault,it was his own decision to play against us.

Believe he will be here another
Valencia have casualties and injuries.Their goalkeeper broke his finger(I wish for him to recover) since the first leg at Celtic Park .He was about to go for an operation but he refused and played against Espanyol.I don't know if he will play today but if you think about that it won't be impossible for us to score two goals at least. We have to perform using strong bursting long shots to take him down.It's not our fault,it was his own decision to play against us.
Tell Broony to give him an extra firm handshake before kick-off (preferably around the throat)

I used to plan my annual leave for European fixtures before it became too costly and soul-crushing.

It's the hope (and the hangovers) that kills you!

We always had a great time. Stuttgart when we lostt but put them out was great. Drawing 1.1 with Barca when Hartson scored, a draw in Bordeaux, Seville as we all had tickets, best football experience ever, fuck knows what it would have been like if we won. Apart from that it was getting beat.

Loved it though.

The closer game gets more I'm optimistically thinking we could actually go through!!!! Celtic does throw up crazy results sum times lol
Then again, thought that about Zenit last season!

4-1 to the Celtic!!!!!
??? COYBIG ???

:D:D:D

Optimism extraordinaire!

I got halfway through that post and this song kicked into my head. And every time I re-read it, off it goes again and now I can't shake it...

Optimism extraordinaire!

I got halfway through that post and this song kicked into my head. And every time I re-read it, off it goes again and now I can't shake it...

Optimism extraordinaire!

Ye bastart, Sandman.......I'm on a bus just now!!!!

It's not a great look when an almost 50 year-old is boppin along to "everything is awesome"???

Quick question: Kickoff is at 5:55, according to the UK media, yet I'm on hesgoal and it isn't listed yet. Is this correct and is there a time difference between Valencia and the UK? Trying not to panic . . . .o_O

Would give both me nuts to run out in the hoops the noo at that stadium tonite!

After all, I might be in me 40s n haven't played since me late 20s but I'm still better that Olivier Tebily.
.there's always hope! ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back