VAR watch.

Nicky Clark's ridiculous red card awarded for the challenge - caused by him being pulled back - on the sevco thug Ryan Jack (who rolled about crying like a baby before taking cowardly retribution on Montgomery a couple of minutes later) has correctly been over-turned.

Of course, this meant sevco yet again played with an unfair advantage of an extra man (plus an extra 4 more if you include the refs and VAR) for nearly an hour in a tight game.

Clark's 2 game ban is now rescinded so he is free to play against Motherwell and Celtic.

Once again, advantage Sevco…

Nicky Clarke's ref card overturned. But it has been a case of mission accomplished for Collum and Walsh. ' Sevco' got to play the majority of the match against ten men. Massive advantage conferred on them again. Three points garnered. Beale's feel good factor continued at any cost. This is not just down to incompetence. It goes far beyond it. The appeals panel had the exact same VAR evidence available to them as Walsh had on Saturday. I wonder how long it took them to reach their decision? So why could Walsh and Collum not have done so at the time ? It was the exact same rules that were being applied in both instances. Once again this stinks. I am not going to ask the Celtic Board to speak up. I am fed up doing so. In my opinion their silence is every bit as complicit in this scandal, as those perpetrating these injustices on all other EPL clubs, with the exception of one. Only in Scotland.

Last edited:
Nicky Clarke's ref card overturned. But it has been a case of mission accomplished for Collum and Walsh. ' Sevco' got to play the majority of the match against ten men. Massive advantage conferred on them again. This is not just down to incompetence. It goes far beyond it. The appeals panel had the exact same VAR evidence available to them as Walsh had on Saturday. I wonder how long it took them to reach their decision. So why could Walsh and Collum not done so at the time ? It was the exact same rules that were being applied in both instances. Once again this stinks. Only in Scotland.
Referees and the VAR mibs should be subject to punishment for not carrying out their duties to required standards but this being Scotland " should be " has no meaning.

Referees and the VAR mibs should be subject to punishment for not carrying out their duties to required standards but this being Scotland " should be " has no meaning.

When officials continually make decisions that continually benefit the same team, and those responsible for the good governance of the game (SFA) continually overlook these unexplainable decisions…..then it is patently apparent the relevant officer(s) within the SFA are happy with what they are witnessing…..and therein lies the problem.

We need to hold Crawford Allan accountable…..he is the head of the snake…..he needs to go…

Unfortunately Imatim, his position is like the mythical hydra snake. What is required is the abolition of the complete SFA structure and its conflicted baggage, to be replaced by a modern transparent, publicly accountable entity. Followed by the same for the SPFL. Unfortunately again, with this being Scotland, it will never happen. 👍

Last edited:
Unfortunately Imatim, his position is like the mythical hydra snake. What is required is the abolition of the complete SFA structure and its baggage, to be replaced by a modern transparent, publicly accountable entity. Followed by the same for the SPFL. Unfortunately again, with this being Scotland, it will never happen. 👍

I agree with you a root and branch clean out isn’t going to happen anytime soon…..but Crawford Allan is vulnerable right now imo due to the flagrant bias being displayed constantly by the MIB…..we need to go after him personally at every opportunity…

I agree with you a root and branch clean out isn’t going to happen anytime soon…..but Crawford Allan is vulnerable right now imo due to the flagrant bias being displayed constantly by the MIB…..we need to go after him personally at every opportunity…
And then they will unveil Madden as their new leader as he is chased out of the English lower leagues for being crap.

I know it's not easy folks but I agree with Imatim. It is important to keep highlighting this scandal. Make every one of them nervous , in the hope a 'Hercules' will eventually come along who will dispatch its head once and for all.

Last edited:
The scrutiny that is being applied by VAR to every goal we score is off the chart…..for this to be happening, it must be being promoted by those at the top of refereeing officialdom, which would be none other than Crawford Allan…..this Hun placeman has to be called out…

Back