VAR watch.

I was reading today that this weekend's referee's assigments means it looks very likely that Nick Walsh will get to ref his favourites again in the League Cup Final. Operation Help-The-Sevvies will be in full effect.

Kris Boyd is hoping to get to do the VAR (he'd be less biased than some of the clowns we've suffered recently).

Update: When asked to comment - SFA Head of Refereeing Operations, Crawford Allan may have today stated :-

"VAR is proceeding as planned, and is currently exceeding our expectations, and I applaud the way our Officials have gone about their duties in a dignified and professional manner since the
introduction of VAR"

Last edited:
Watch for Kent, Morelos and Sakala hitting the deck anytime they get near our box
It'll be a dead cert for a TavPen whenever they go down
Plus. any tackle by CCV, AJ, Carl or wee Greg, will be automaatic yellows/red cards
It's what we have seen, and we expect nothing to change within the MIB fraternity
'It's a shite state of affairs'
HH

Watch for Kent, Morelos and Sakala hitting the deck anytime they get near our box
Plus. any tackle by CCV, AJ, Carl or wee Greg, will be automaatic yellows/red cards
It's what we have seen, and we expect nothing to change within the MIB fraternity
HH

It’s now time for Celtic to demand any MIB with a proven conflict of interest has to take no part in any games where such a conflict exists.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind this Hun acolyte will do us wrong in the final…..the statistical evidence overwhelmingly shows his favourable Hun bias…..he has to be called out and the sooner the better…

HH
Also watch out for off the ball incidents with Kent/Morelos going unpunished despite VAR bring there and the opportunity to revisit any incidents unused.

Back