VAR watch.

Thought that the final was to be a shoe in for controversy when I saw the lodge line up in black but …
Dare I say it 🤦‍♂️
prob the best I’ve seen us v them ref’s from our perspective especially considering my expectations beforehand..
Must be chasing the European games they’re missing out on just now
Shows that when huns and VAR are not influencing games, there’s only one winner and that was evident Sunday

Edit my 6 year old sat with me in full Celtic regalia and asked me
Daddy, which team does the guy in black play for …. mibbi when your older hen …. 😂

Thought that the final was to be a shoe in for controversy when I saw the lodge line up in black but …
Dare I say it 🤦‍♂️
prob the best I’ve seen us v them ref’s from our perspective especially considering my expectations beforehand..
Must be chasing the European games they’re missing out on just now
Shows that when huns and VAR are not influencing games, there’s only one winner and that was evident Sunday

Edit my 6 year old sat with me in full Celtic regalia and asked me
Daddy, which team does the guy in black play for …. mibbi when your older hen …. 😂
I actually thought the ref had a good afternoon. Thought he got most things right.

Was going to post the same thing but shat it.😁

I think it’s indicative of the refereeing standards in Scotland, that when a MIB gives a performance that is mainly acceptable, it is regarded by many as him having a good game.

It begs the question…..why can this referee have what can be described as a reasonable and fair game on this occasion, and not in others?

Anything to do with the intense scrutiny he knew he was under? Scrutiny that was highlighted and driven by just about every Celtic minded site, which simply couldn’t be ignored.

What imo refereeing performances like this one does, is firmly put to bed the old adage that referees in Scotland are simply incompetent.

For me it’s more a matter of the MIB being selective in how and when they implement the rules…..and therein lies the fundamental question that needs to be addressed and put right…

Abada dives and gets booked for it
Fat Alf jumps into AJ, who never touched him, and as Blubber boy goes down rolling about, Walsh awards the Huns a free kick
Ex referee calling for retrospective justice against Abada, but not for fat arse
VAR finally working how it's supposed to, for the most part, and the Huns get beat...go figure
Here's the Colombian Marching powder aficionado, doing what he does best, cheat

HH

Last edited:
Abada dives and gets booked for it
Fat Alf jumps into AJ, who never touched him, and as Blubber boy goes down rolling about, Walsh awards the Huns a free kick
Ex referee calling for retrospective justice against Abda, but not for fat arse
VR finally working how it's supposed to, for the most part, and the Huns get beat...go figure
Here's the Colombian Marching powder aficionado, doing what he does best, cheat

HH
Has there EVER been given a straight red card for diving - which is only a booking offence anyway? No, of course not! Yet some failed ref that no-one has ever heard of is suddenly being quoted in the Scottish media for his ludicrous proclamation that Abada was lucky to avoid a straight sending off!

As for the Holy Roly Poly Morelos, he must have done 5 or 6 rotations while squealing like a piggy even thought it was his considerable bulk that crashed into his opponent. Of course Walsh took great delight in penalising Celtic for this - the only surprise is that he ignored the Colombian sour puss's demands for an unjustified booking!

From a Bhoy on CQN…

FLOATIN' on 5TH MARCH 2023 4:24 PM

Credit to Bud88 who posted this as a comment on the Daily Record website.

“1in 3 league goals conceded by Celtic have been penalties. Zero goals conceded by Rangers from penalties. I in 40 scored by Celtic have been penalties. 1 in 7 goal scored by Rangers have been penalties”

If this is correct it’s absolutely incredible….

From a Bhoy on CQN…

FLOATIN' on 5TH MARCH 2023 4:24 PM

Credit to Bud88 who posted this as a comment on the Daily Record website.

“1in 3 league goals conceded by Celtic have been penalties. Zero goals conceded by Rangers from penalties. I in 40 scored by Celtic have been penalties. 1 in 7 goal scored by Rangers have been penalties”

If this is correct it’s absolutely incredible….
Situation normal in the west of Scotland
The staunch defenders of William, have infected every facet of working life, and it's even more obvious in the SPFL, as they will do everything they can to aid the Huns in their quest to stop Celtic FC
We get penalties once the game is out of sight
They get them when they need them
FTH

Last edited:
The Ref watch team on Sky saying they are astounded wee Wullie gave Sevco a penalty when everyone can see the ball came off his chest. No hand ball there at all says Dermot.
They said 100% a penalty for Killie tae.
They did not even mention that son of goat raper told the mib not to give us a penalty or that the mib obliged without going to his monitor. Sportscene last night swerved it tae. Why are they not talking about this? I can only assume that they ignored it because it proves what we all know, Celtic are reffed differently and that this incident is proof of this.

Last edited:
The Ref watch team on Sky saying they are astounded wee Wullie gave Sevco a penalty when everyone can see the ball came off his chest. No hand ball there at all says Dermot.
They said 100% a penalty for Killie tae.
They did not even mention that son of goat raper told the mib not to give us a penalty or that the mib obliged without going to his monitor. Sportscene last night swerved it tae. Why are they not talking about this? I can only assume that they ignored it because it proves what we all know, Celtic are reffed differently and that this incident is proof of this.

I would set up an interview on Celtic TV with say, John Kennedy (JK) (keep Ange out of it) show multiple footage of differing interpretations of similar events by VAR, and ask the obvious questions of JK, as to why the same type of events are interpreted so differently by the MIB on VAR.

I would suggest that JK answered by saying to the interviewer -

“You would have to ask the Head of Refereeing at the SFA, Crawford Allan that question, as I haven’t any idea why that regularly happens, it’s obviously something that has to be satisfactorily explained to the fans as it is happening far too often as the previous footage has shown, in the interests of open and transparent governance of the game”

Something like this, would in my view, highlight and demand answers to the cheating and corruption that we are witnessing on a regular basis, and draw out that rat Crawford Allan from his Masonic bunker…

Saturday and Sunday, the MIB laid their cards on the table. They behaved in the final because the world was watching but the weekend proved that was an anomaly as the MIB were up to their usual tricks again. They will continue to do it because they have the backing of the SFA, LRA, uncle Tom Cobbly and all.

Members online

Latest posts

Back