VAR watch.

curtain.gif

It's just typical of the corrupt Vatican Assisting Referees telling Gollum to check this handball out. His arm is clearly down by his side, and no way interfering with play!

View attachment 22274

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at the coverage this is getting....as a negative for VAR and the outrage, there seems to be, at Celtic getting a penalty for it. Of all the incidents thats happened, with the assistance of VAR, this is the one that's caused the most anger in the media. I wonder why that is??
The same people said bernis handball, bouncing of his arm from a yard away, with his back turned, was a stonewaller. The same people said the ball bouncing off O'Rileys hip onto his elbow, OUTSIDE the box, was a stonewaller....yet this is the one that has their heads exploding. The guys arm is outstretched, in a position it didn't need to be in. It's as clear a penalty as VAR has given all season. On the rare occasion where VAR has actually, correctly done it job in a Celtic game, there's talk about scrapping it!!
There is only one team in Scotland where, had this happened, a penalty would not have been given, and the media and fans know which team that is. Its already happened several times this season.
For once, I actually see why the scum are so angry online. If they only ever watch their own team play then on the occasions the ball hits a players arm like we saw yesterday, it's usually been one of their own players and the penalty has not been given....I can see why their 1 shared brain cell would be doing cartwheels over Gollums decision.

Nick Walsh on VAR this weekend 😱😱😱😱
Every Celtic goal is given the CSI treatment, and watch for their 'diving team' anywhere near our box
Ange and the Bhoys will be on point, and be at them from the 'off'
No Huns in Paradise, added bonus
Brother Walsh will be doing his Stevie Wonder/Ray Charles impression, when it comes to 'incidents' affecting his klub
COYBIG

We Never Stop
FTH

If what Andy Walker has alleged about VAR officials and a referee is true, then to me it is explosive. Police Scotland must be involved immediately in a thorough investigation. The reason I say this is, that it is clearly corruption and indeed tantamount to fraud. If it has happened then people who have bet and gambled money in the outcome of this match, may have been cheated out of their stake and winnings. If not then an attempt was made to influence its outcome. Not to mention players potentially cheated out of win bonuses and clubs potentially cheated out of placement money. In any other sport an independent police investigation would be an immediate prerequesite. The SFA nor SPFL should not be allowed involvement in any investigation. Their involvenent must come later so that they cannot contaminate the outcome.

Last edited:
If what Andy Walker has alleged about VAR officials and a referee is true then to me it is explosive. Police Scotland must be involved immediately in a thorough investigation. The reason I say this is, that it is clearly corruption and indeed tantamount to fraud. If it has happened then people who have bet and gambled in the outcome of this match may have been cheated out of their stake and winnings. If not tgeb an attempt was made to influence uts outcome. Not to mention players potentially cheated out of win bonuses and clubs cheated out of placement money. In any other sport an independent police investifationwould be an immediate prerequesite. The SFA nor SPFL should not be allowed involvement in any investigation. Their involvenent must come later so that they cannot contaminate the outcome.
Agree, the sfa should not be investigating itself. would you have Herod as a babysitter??

Agree, the sfa should not be investigating itself. would you have Herod as a babysitter??

The SFA did allow their chairman, Ogilvie was it? to be involved in the investigation into oldco and their side letter....who just happened to be the guy who was at oldco when the side letters were created......so I reckon they would have herod as babysitter, assisted by Myra Hyndley and Rose West on VAR!!

The game I reckon Andy Wanker is talking about is the one we scored and they checked VAR for a possible foul on the build up....I think O'Riley may have won the ball and sent Kyogo through. The screen said VAR check....possible foul. Once that was cleared we had to wait a few more minutes while the screen popped up with Possible offside. I think the celtic player was about 5 yards onside but the check took about 6 minutes in total....like the refs were desperate to chalk off the goal.

Andy Walker has, by his comments, put firmly on the public record that a VAR official has acted in a seriously improper manner.

Crawford Allan must now be made to address these serious allegations, as the integrity of VAR, SFA match official(s) and indeed the game itself is now under a very dark cloud…

FFS
Andy, you should have kept schtum and recorded the comments, even if it was done during the next few games...that way it's not a "He said, she said" type of thing and is proof positive of what we already knew with the MIBs
Surprised this has actually been reported tbh
Andy Walker will be the next one out the door as a pundit
And I see Chris Sutton has been given the bag, but I doubt he'll be out of work too long as he's great for the audience with his 'wind up' style
HH

The game I reckon Andy Wanker is talking about is the one we scored and they checked VAR for a possible foul on the build up....I think O'Riley may have won the ball and sent Kyogo through. The screen said VAR check....possible foul. Once that was cleared we had to wait a few more minutes while the screen popped up with Possible offside. I think the celtic player was about 5 yards onside but the check took about 6 minutes in total....like the refs were desperate to chalk off the goal.

The thing is Lubo, it’s all conjecture re who, where, when as things currently are.

These allegations cannot be allowed to go unanswered. Every official is now under suspicion as things stand, until this matter is appropriately investigated and dealt with.

Andy Walker by his comments has called out the integrity of the VAR official(s) involved. There can be no doubt about that.

Crawford Allan must respond and take action. The credibility and integrity of his officials and by extension VAR is under serious suspicion…

The thing is Lubo, it’s all conjecture re who, where, when as things currently are.

These allegations cannot be allowed to go unanswered. Every official is now under suspicion as things stand, until this matter is appropriately investigated and dealt with.

Andy Walker by his comments has called out the integrity of the VAR official(s) involved. There can be no doubt about that.

Crawford Allan must respond and take action. The credibility and integrity of his officials and by extension VAR is under serious suspicion…
Action taken...Walker gets his jotters...and...it's a penalty to Sevco

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back