Video - "A Cause. A Culture. A Calling."

Video - "A Cause. A Culture. A Calling." Celtic launch season tickets for 10IAR season...https://thecelticstar.com/video-a-cause-a-culture-a-calling-celtic-launch-season-tickets-for-10iar-season/

View attachment 7823
I don't know who's doing videos for the club, but whomever it is (or if it's a team of folks) is an outstanding talent. The Christmas video and this one are fantastic.

The season tkts increase in price while we have millions in the bank a thank you to the support would have been a freeze on the prices.The twenty plenty price challenge could be applied to the season tkts as well

Video - "A Cause. A Culture. A Calling." Celtic launch season tickets for 10IAR season...https://thecelticstar.com/video-a-cause-a-culture-a-calling-celtic-launch-season-tickets-for-10iar-season/

View attachment 7823
[/QUOTE
"Celtic calling sevco....... Celtic calling sevco come in ... Over
" Your grandkids are ours ......... Repeat ..... Your grandkids are ours
" Over and out" (oh yes you are).

Aye, but why didn't they feature clay and stinky?

Surely they two superfannys would be the ideal promo for season books???

What would you know about season tickets spherical?? you're just another one of the "dirty dozen" on here that probably have never been to a game between you in years.

Armchair fans if you like or boax watchers that's what you all are..there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't come on here spoutin' about how much a season ticket is costing.

You stick to watching the hoops on the boax and stop trying to be a smart erse ok.

What would you know about season tickets spherical?? you're just another one of the "dirty dozen" on here that probably have never been to a game between you in years.

Armchair fans if you like or boax watchers that's what you all are..there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't come on here spoutin' about how much a season ticket is costing.

You stick to watching the hoops on the boax and stop trying to be a smart erse ok.
:poop:

see if this was a pissin contest you'd be well fkd , go outside there's traffic out there go play init

Hi fuck nugget how you doing? I can't tell you how much we've missed you.
Honestly I really can't.

Hi fuck nugget how you doing? I can't tell you how much we've missed you.
Honestly I really can't.
Now now Hoopy remember never argue with an idiot cause once you reach his level you’ll find out he’s goat much more experience than you. By the way how’s the Boax coming along the games yi can watch ps what’s an armchair
And is it just fur arms. Oh and can you tell me when the next Celtic game is at Madison square garden canny wait

HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back