Video - "A Cause. A Culture. A Calling."

In case you haven't noticed, and it's pretty clear that you haven't, Jinkywhatever only comes on here to slag Celtic. Which leads us to your next faulty assertion:

Putting aside the woeful ignorance of wagering your entire existence of something (or, in this case, someone) you know nothing about, let's assume that Jinkywhatever is "a genuine Celtic man and a season ticket holder." His entitlement as such -- whatever that means -- gives him license to "moan his face off"? So, to follow your logic, faulty as it might be, he pays to be able to come on here and shit on Celtic with no clear rationale to back up his assertions.

Is that what you're saying? And we're supposed to be OK with this? Is that how it works?

I seem to have missed the memo on that one.

So, again, let me see if I understand your, um, "logic" -- Jinkywhatever can moan his face off because he pays for the privilege. Wouldn't it be more rational -- not to mention cheaper -- for him to find a club that makes him happy and support them instead? Or if his point is to be miserable, he can pay me half the season ticket costs and I would be more than glad to personally make his life a living hell.

Let me ask you this: I pay Celtic TV US$28 a month all season long (and last season, too, incidentally) to watch the Hoops, because the distance of 4,078 nautical miles and a 10-hour flight between my house and Paradise (and other grounds in Scotland) makes it impossible for me to attend games, home or away. I've purchased three scarves over the last two years -- my ever-present green-and-white scarf along with a Treble Treble scarf and a combination Celtic-FC St Pauli scarf -- and along with my gifted 1998 Umbro jersey, I have a current away jersey, with a home jersey on its way.

Because you consider yourself, and Jinkywhatever, the gold standard by which Celtic fans should be judged, in your SuperUltraMegaFan opinion, does all this buy me into Celtic fandom?

Also, for the sake of argument: If moaning and greeting are the currency of Celtic support, how much of each am I entitled to by my so-called investment?

Since this forum is free -- last time I looked -- Jinkywhatever is paying absolutely nothing to publicly slag the Hoops here on those rare occasions he decides to visit. And without any supporting data for each and every one of his misguided assertions, he deserves to be dragged here by people who are better fans despite probably spending less; better fans because of their intellectual and emotional investment rather than gauging their support in pounds and pence.

Hail hail!
Great post and wonderful to see the uppercuts oan Classiless Clay’s twisted logic jawbone Larry 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Goan yirsel Larry the Bhoy big Celtic man and Fan. HH Lc

HH 👏

Jinkywbtm gave an opinion on a game, i can't remember which one it was, but he said that Celtic played shite and then got bombarded by hun accusations by plenty of you on here, it was the usual ones that don't go to the games.

I don't know anything about jinkywbtm, but I'd bet everything i own that the guy is a genuine Celtic man and a season ticket holder, so he's more entitled to come on here and moan his face aff than most of you on here..the guy got bullied because he stated an opinion and it was out of order the shite he got.

Some of you want to be on a supporters bus even when we win 5-0..ffs they're still moanin' faced fkrs saying it should have been 7 or 8... jeez it's nae wunder you don't get many new members oan here..as far as I'm concerned jinkywbtm can moan his face aff because at least he pays for the privilege.
:poop:

[

[

In case you haven't noticed, and it's pretty clear that you haven't, Jinkywhatever only comes on here to slag Celtic. Which leads us to your next faulty assertion:

Putting aside the woeful ignorance of wagering your entire existence of something (or, in this case, someone) you know nothing about, let's assume that Jinkywhatever is "a genuine Celtic man and a season ticket holder." His entitlement as such -- whatever that means -- gives him license to "moan his face off"? So, to follow your logic, faulty as it might be, he pays to be able to come on here and shit on Celtic with no clear rationale to back up his assertions.

Is that what you're saying? And we're supposed to be OK with this? Is that how it works?

I seem to have missed the memo on that one.

So, again, let me see if I understand your, um, "logic" -- Jinkywhatever can moan his face off because he pays for the privilege. Wouldn't it be more rational -- not to mention cheaper -- for him to find a club that makes him happy and support them instead? Or if his point is to be miserable, he can pay me half the season ticket costs and I would be more than glad to personally make his life a living hell.

Let me ask you this: I pay Celtic TV US$28 a month all season long (and last season, too, incidentally) to watch the Hoops, because the distance of 4,078 nautical miles and a 10-hour flight between my house and Paradise (and other grounds in Scotland) makes it impossible for me to attend games, home or away. I've purchased three scarves over the last two years -- my ever-present green-and-white scarf along with a Treble Treble scarf and a combination Celtic-FC St Pauli scarf -- and along with my gifted 1998 Umbro jersey, I have a current away jersey, with a home jersey on its way.

Because you consider yourself, and Jinkywhatever, the gold standard by which Celtic fans should be judged, in your SuperUltraMegaFan opinion, does all this buy me into Celtic fandom?

Also, for the sake of argument: If moaning and greeting are the currency of Celtic support, how much of each am I entitled to by my so-called investment?

Since this forum is free -- last time I looked -- Jinkywhatever is paying absolutely nothing to publicly slag the Hoops here on those rare occasions he decides to visit. And without any supporting data for each and every one of his misguided assertions, he deserves to be dragged here by people who are better fans despite probably spending less; better fans because of their intellectual and emotional investment rather than gauging their support in pounds and pence.

Hail hail!

Firstly congratulations on supporting the hoops all the way from 4078 nautical miles away lcafiero, you couldn't have picked a better team in the world to support so well done for that..HH

The main difference between people like you who have chosen Celtic to support and people like me, is that I was born into them and never had a choice to make, my parents, grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunts where all mad Celtic fans so if i said that Celtic are in my blood maybe you'll know where I'm coming from.

As for the problem i have with the annihilation of jinkysbtm, is that regardless of his opinion he should be allowed to make it without the hun accusations, maybe you think it's ok to call him that because he's a moaning faced crabbit old fkr but where I'm from if you call people that then it's a serious accusation and I've seen plenty people getting a belt in the jaw for less.

Jinkywbtm, as far as I'm concerned is a Celtic fan thru and thru and i believe him when he said he's a season ticket holder, so in my book it gives him more right to moan than anyone that doesn't..but in saying that he might not be right in what he's moaning about, so if it's his opinion you don't agree with then that's a whole different story.

As for me and my superultramega fan opinions, i think as a season ticket holder for fkn years and followed the 'tic all over Europe I'm entitled to my opinions, believe me a I'm a lot more entitled than someone from California who discovered Celtic on the internet that's got three scarves and a fkn 98 top, so don't you try to compare yourself to me and genuine born n bred Celtic fans.

And for your final comment about intellectual and emotional support being more important than any financial support that greetin' faced supporters like jinksywbtm contributes then have a word with Peter lawwell and see if he agrees with you HH.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
[

[

Firstly congratulations on supporting the hoops all the way from 4078 nautical miles away lcafiero, you couldn't have picked a better team in the world to support so well done for that..HH

The main difference between people like you who have chosen Celtic to support and people like me, is that I was born into them and never had a choice to make, my parents, grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunts where all mad Celtic fans so if i said that Celtic are in my blood maybe you'll know where I'm coming from.

As for the problem i have with the annihilation of jinkysbtm, is that regardless of his opinion he should be allowed to make it without the hun accusations, maybe you think it's ok to call him that because he's a moaning faced crabbit old fkr but where I'm from if you call people that then it's a serious accusation and I've seen plenty people getting a belt in the jaw for less.

Jinkywbtm, as far as I'm concerned is a Celtic fan thru and thru and i believe him when he said he's a season ticket holder, so in my book it gives him more right to moan than anyone that doesn't..but in saying that he might not be right in what he's moaning about, so if it's his opinion you don't agree with then that's a whole different story.

As for me and my superultramega fan opinions, i think as a season ticket holder for fkn years and followed the 'tic all over Europe I'm entitled to my opinions, believe me a I'm a lot more entitled than someone from California who discovered Celtic on the internet that's got three scarves and a fkn 98 top, so don't you try to compare yourself to me and genuine born n bred Celtic fans.

And for your final comment about intellectual and emotional support being more important than any financial support that greetin' faced supporters like jinksywbtm contributes then have a word with Peter lawwell and see if he agrees with you HH.
[/QUOTE]
💩 no real Celtic fan talks like you were an all inclusive club it’s not about when you found Celtic but the fact you found Celtic at all
We can’t all be like you but read back what Jinkywas and you’ll see some of the 💩he’s come out with there have been others
But when asked to say something positive about said club the Silence is usually deafening.
over to you.
mon the hoops

HH 🍀

[

[

And for your final comment about intellectual and emotional support being more important than any financial support that greetin' faced supporters like jinksywbtm contributes then have a word with Peter lawwell and see if he agrees with you HH.
[/QUOTE]
You are absolutely 100% wrong on every conceivable and imaginable level again, fred.

How do you define legacy fans?

By religion? By nationality?

My parents were Irish. I am Scottish. They supported Celtic as do I. I don't have any greater claim to being a Celtic fan than anybody else. It takes a whole lot more guts and courage to support a team you are not born into, especially in Scotland. Just ask the greatest manager in our history about the pain and division that can cause.

Yet again you show your lack of even the basic principle of being a Celtic fan. I don't believe a word you say, fred. You're lack of awareness is pretty obvious to most folk here and even if a small fraction of what you say is true, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

However - you are an habitual and pathological liar as you evidenced so many times during your comments on the Celtic Blog. The man with many names, but so few active neurons, fred.

And once more, I beseech you to post one positive comment in relation to Celtic Football Club.

I know that you can't because that will conflict with your true blue bhun nature and that's fine, but just give your purple pointy-heid some peace and confess to what you are.......you'll feel better for it (well you won't really, after all a bhun is what it is).

Cheers buddy

You are absolutely 100% wrong on every conceivable and imaginable level again, fred.

How do you define legacy fans?

By religion? By nationality?

My parents were Irish. I am Scottish. They supported Celtic as do I. I don't have any greater claim to being a Celtic fan than anybody else. It takes a whole lot more guts and courage to support a team you are not born into, especially in Scotland. Just ask the greatest manager in our history about the pain and division that can cause.

Yet again you show your lack of even the basic principle of being a Celtic fan. I don't believe a word you say, fred. You're lack of awareness is pretty obvious to most folk here and even if a small fraction of what you say is true, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

However - you are an habitual and pathological liar as you evidenced so many times during your comments on the Celtic Blog. The man with many names, but so few active neurons, fred.

And once more, I beseech you to post one positive comment in relation to Celtic Football Club.

I know that you can't because that will conflict with your true blue bhun nature and that's fine, but just give your purple pointy-heid some peace and confess to what you are.......you'll feel better for it (well you won't really, after all a bhun is what it is).

Cheers buddy
[/QUOTE]

Yep!

That about covers it ✔️

You missed the point, but then for someone as self-important as you seem to be, I would expect that.

I'm sure most everyone else here picked up the point that it doesn't matter how many games you've gone to, how many jerseys you have, or how many scarves you own. Your opinion carries no more weight than anyone else's. To think otherwise makes you a laughingstock more than worthy of the derision you're getting.

Just wondering...

Does that mean there is no true Celtic fans left now that the season is effectively in the bin...

How do we now define ourselves???

Money spent?
Pubs drank in?
Illegal streaming?
Posts on a forum??
Pubs drank in??
Country you come from?
Pubs drank in??

Or maybe it's pubs drank in ...

Who knows??

Back