Video - "A Cause. A Culture. A Calling."

What would you know about season tickets spherical?? you're just another one of the "dirty dozen" on here that probably have never been to a game between you in years.

Armchair fans if you like or boax watchers that's what you all are..there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't come on here spoutin' about how much a season ticket is costing.

You stick to watching the hoops on the boax and stop trying to be a smart erse ok.
Hahahahahaha fred, they frilly nick-nacks must be choking you by now.

I'm still waiting for a show of this outstanding support for the 'tic that you imagine to yourself.

Just one wee positive comment might convince us that you are a fanny in a million, but all I see is pish pish pish

Cheers pal

What would you know about season tickets spherical?? you're just another one of the "dirty dozen" on here that probably have never been to a game between you in years.

Armchair fans if you like or boax watchers that's what you all are..there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't come on here spoutin' about how much a season ticket is costing.

You stick to watching the hoops on the boax and stop trying to be a smart erse ok.
Ach, fuck it........I'm gonna bite anyways.

Apart from being a wee not-so-hot cross bhun, it's worthwhile to note that it was stinkymessy and yourself, that declared you were both of uberfanny status, fraud.

Not one other user on this site put their name to being anything other than a rank-and-file Celtic fan. It was both you greetin faced dimwits that stank the place oot wie your bullshit.

You were invited on numerous occasions on the Celtic Blog to make a positive comment relating to Celtic, but you failed miserably on numerous occasions to make any positive point regarding Celtic.

That's some underachievement for such a die-hard fan, fred.

For the third time on this platform, I invite you to make a positive comment relating to Celtic, but I bet you won't follow follow through on that, mate, as you are a bhun - pure and purple pointy-heided simple.

Apart from being a wee not-so-hot cross bhun, it's worthwhile to note that it was stinkymessy and yourself, that declared you were both of uberfanny status, fraud.

Not one other user on this site put their name to being anything other than a rank-and-file Celtic fan. It was both you greetin faced dimwits that stank the place oot wie your bullshit.

You were invited on numerous occasions on the Celtic Blog to make a positive comment relating to Celtic, but you failed miserably on numerous occasions to make any positive point regarding Celtic.

For the third time on this platform, I invite you to make a positive comment relating to Celtic, but I bet you won't follow follow through on that, mate, as you are a bhun - pure and purple pointy-heided simple.
Go get the wee FUD Spherical you stick up for us non fans big man come on Classiless give us a posits story on the Huns oops the Bhoys
That was a easymitakeatomake.

HH 🍀

Wonder what will be written on the Huns season ticket selling points, we the imagenary Rangers club when we want to be and need your money and the clumpany when you want us to be the club that owes you money, give you this season coming the chance to add to our ceramics and our end of season cup runs and victories when no football is on, like the big crowd cup , the wifi cup, the breakfast club. take a moment and let it sink in the worlds bestest club ever going for 55 every year in our eigth year history and 140th cel;ebrations.
Dave King
Celtic need to get eight before nine aint happening.

img20200311_21040924.jpg

Jinkywbtm gave an opinion on a game, i can't remember which one it was, but he said that Celtic played shite and then got bombarded by hun accusations by plenty of you on here, it was the usual ones that don't go to the games.

I don't know anything about jinkywbtm, but I'd bet everything i own that the guy is a genuine Celtic man and a season ticket holder, so he's more entitled to come on here and moan his face aff than most of you on here..the guy got bullied because he stated an opinion and it was out of order the shite he got.

Some of you want to be on a supporters bus even when we win 5-0..ffs they're still moanin' faced fkrs saying it should have been 7 or 8... jeez it's nae wunder you don't get many new members oan here..as far as I'm concerned jinkywbtm can moan his face aff because at least he pays for the privilege.

Jinkywbtm gave an opinion on a game, i can't remember which one it was, but he said that Celtic played shite and then got bombarded by hun accusations by plenty of you on here, it was the usual ones that don't go to the games.

I don't know anything about jinkywbtm, but I'd bet everything i own that the guy is a genuine Celtic man and a season ticket holder, so he's more entitled to come on here and moan his face aff than most of you on here..the guy got bullied because he stated an opinion and it was out of order the shite he got.

Some of you want to be on a supporters bus even when we win 5-0..ffs they're still moanin' faced fkrs saying it should have been 7 or 8... jeez it's nae wunder you don't get many new members oan here..as far as I'm concerned jinkywbtm can moan his face aff because at least he pays for the privilege.
Aye, he can moan his face off, fred. He can even lie through his false teeth like you, my diminutive bhun pal, and pretendy pretendy he's a good Tim. But the bottom line is that he will get called oot for gross stupidity and fuckwittery.

Also just like you, cheeky-chops........

Freddy drank-the-Mercury, you are nothing but a wee purple pointy-heided shit-stirrer. You can't defy your natural inclination to be a munky hun muppet, but I like having you on here to verbally give you a right old doing, so keep posting, lumjumper.......cheers pal, buddy, mucker

In case you haven't noticed, and it's pretty clear that you haven't, Jinkywhatever only comes on here to slag Celtic. Which leads us to your next faulty assertion:
Putting aside the woeful ignorance of wagering your entire existence of something (or, in this case, someone) you know nothing about, let's assume that Jinkywhatever is "a genuine Celtic man and a season ticket holder." His entitlement as such -- whatever that means -- gives him license to "moan his face off"? So, to follow your logic, faulty as it might be, he pays to be able to come on here and shit on Celtic with no clear rationale to back up his assertions.

Is that what you're saying? And we're supposed to be OK with this? Is that how it works?

I seem to have missed the memo on that one.
So, again, let me see if I understand your, um, "logic" -- Jinkywhatever can moan his face off because he pays for the privilege. Wouldn't it be more rational -- not to mention cheaper -- for him to find a club that makes him happy and support them instead? Or if his point is to be miserable, he can pay me half the season ticket costs and I would be more than glad to personally make his life a living hell.

Let me ask you this: I pay Celtic TV US$28 a month all season long (and last season, too, incidentally) to watch the Hoops, because the distance of 4,078 nautical miles and a 10-hour flight between my house and Paradise (and other grounds in Scotland) makes it impossible for me to attend games, home or away. I've purchased three scarves over the last two years -- my ever-present green-and-white scarf along with a Treble Treble scarf and a combination Celtic-FC St Pauli scarf -- and along with my gifted 1998 Umbro jersey, I have a current away jersey, with a home jersey on its way.

Because you consider yourself, and Jinkywhatever, the gold standard by which Celtic fans should be judged, in your SuperUltraMegaFan opinion, does all this buy me into Celtic fandom?

Also, for the sake of argument: If moaning and greeting are the currency of Celtic support, how much of each am I entitled to by my so-called investment?

Since this forum is free -- last time I looked -- Jinkywhatever is paying absolutely nothing to publicly slag the Hoops here on those rare occasions he decides to visit. And without any supporting data for each and every one of his misguided assertions, he deserves to be dragged here by people who are better fans despite probably spending less; better fans because of their intellectual and emotional investment rather than gauging their support in pounds and pence.

Hail hail!

Back