Vote of Confidence - We Continue to Sleepwalk

In fairness to him BB he did have a huge overhaul on his hands when taking over and would argue maybe has assembled a better squad, certainly one with more depth, so is that down to lenny or Hammond?
Regardless of who gets the credit the alarming drop in standards within the same group of players is one I can not recall at any club let alone ours
But then again, the crux of the team that has been so successful was financed by WGS CL endeavours, Lenny's first period in charge and some Deila signings. The snake made them into the invincibles but in my opinion he added a load of pish with a few exceptions.
I read earlier some pining for players that have left, but these players were slated by large numbers of support. We've been too quick to criticise due to the success we've grown used to.

Last edited:
But then again, the crux of the team that has been so successful was financed by WGS CL endeavours, Lenny's first period in charge and some Deila signings. The snake made them into the invincibles but in my opinion he added a load of pish with a few exceptions.
I read earlier some pining for players that have left, but these players were slated by large numbers of support. We've been too quick to criticise due to the success we've grown used to.
Feck i even hear people desperate to get wee Jamesie back, a whipping bhoy for some

The only option it seems is to back what we got... something will click...just like it always does
That is a bit like blind faith for me which I struggle with. Just thinking that making the same decisions which have previously let us down over and over again and they eventually they will work just cos we are the Celtuc rarely works. I don't believe it always works, but by fuck I hope you are correct.

That is a bit like blind faith for me which I struggle with. Just thinking that making the same decisions which have previously let us down over and over again and they eventually they will work just cos we are the Celtuc rarely works. I don't believe it always works, but by fuck I hope you are correct.
Happiness
Optimism
Positivity
Empathy

If you don't have "hope" then there is no hope

and tomorrow when i wake up hungover to fuck, get the fear, realise that i spent the night noising, freak to log on and read my own drivel, realise that the celtic team don't know each other halfway through the season and lenny's still in charge o_O

theres only one option other than crawling back to bed and thats to throw those curtains wide

Elbow - One Day Like This (Live at British Summer Time 2017) - YouTube

live for the day ahead,

and tomorrow when i wake up hungover to fuck, get the fear, realise that i spent the night noising, freak to log on and read my own drivel, realise that the celtic team don't know each other halfway through the season and lenny's still in charge o_O

theres only one option other than crawling back to bed and thats to throw those curtains wide

Elbow - One Day Like This (Live at British Summer Time 2017) - YouTube

live for the day ahead,
Enjoy. And keep drinking the Jack Douglas & Coke.

when the story broke he'd been offered the job while in the shower, that just did me
'hi neil, we know your naked, but we'd like to still offer you the job'
very hastily done in the moment
'we never considered anyone else or spoke to anyone else'
thats a deriliction of duty

the appointment reeked from the start
Of course it did smtg, lenny knew from the start of interim that the job was his and the backroom team were in place. PL done us up like kippers. As I said before changes needed from top to bottom. As for a relaxation area for the players any more laid back they'd fall over. It's a fecking disgrace how is fans are treated. Results better improve or they will soon know the meaning of the word REBELLION. 👀

Cannae listen tae nearly 19 minutes ae that pish green sprig! 🍺 :censored:
It is hard Listening Michael,the man has no humility in him at all,and as for building an area so they can all sit down and have a cosey wee chat to get to know each other is to me a load of piss water,if they dont know each other by now,we are in bigger trouble than I thought..

HH.

It is hard Listening Michael,the man has no humility in him at all,and as for building an area so they can all sit down and have a cosey wee chat to get to know each other is to me a load of piss water,if they dont know each other by now,we are in bigger trouble than I thought..

HH.
Very true GS laxalt is probably our best most consistent player and who does he know?

Members online

No members online now.

Back