Want away players careers post Celtic

The game has changed because of the money and the vast difference between what an EPL or even a Championship club in England can pay compared with the top club and klub in Scotland.

There is no loyalty now so don't expect it and just enjoy decent players and managers when we have them.
Absolutely on the money TS, ( no pun intended ) I will never criticise any player or indeed anybody else who chooses to better himself/ herself financially. As you say, the game has changed . I feel it's also true to say some players make the decision to leave with a heavy heart. I'm sure when they declare their love for the hoops it's almost always the truth. Thing is though, those players have the chance to provide financial security, not just for themselves, but also for a couple of generations of their family. To most of them I say good luck, and a sincere thanks.

I totally get the money thing but what pisses me off is when they are on something like 20 or 30 grand a week with celtic ( as a certain player was) then moves to engerlund for “life changing money” Whitt!!! Where they struggling to live and make ends meet on the wages they where getting?

Don't envy players going for the retirement plan thats how football works nowadays by the time they've madeit pro they've a short window to cash in

The days of club loyalty and playing for the shirt went the day sky turned up

Not forgiven. The fans wanted a good start to Anges career as manager, the club needed it and that fucking idiot ruined it. Ange is going to have the media all over him this season and we certainly don't need our own players giving them ammo to pile on the pressure....even sutton last night was saying if he gets celtic to the champions league he'll be a miracle man. So much negativity. A win last night would have given the new man a bit of breathing space. Biton is a fucking arsehole.

I’m wondering if Bitton’s head is in it.....it just might be the support for Palestine within the Support has him offside.....2 send offs in 2 big games suggests to me something’s amiss...

I’m wondering if Bitton’s head is in it.....it just might be the support for Palestine within the Support has him offside.....2 send offs in 2 big games suggests to me something’s amiss...
Say he's only on borrowed time with us now, would be very surprised to ever see him wear the Jersey again, nothing more to give anyway imo

Tierney left....praised Kennedy.....Ajer left.....praised Kennedy....am sure there was another one aswell....Maybe Kennedy was the peace keeper type with the players that wanted away....maybe Lennon was being too agro because of the drink......Even Broony left.........And now...Lennons coming oot with aw the shit aboot Griff etc....... :unsure:

Tierney left....praised Kennedy.....Ajer left.....praised Kennedy....am sure there was another one aswell....Maybe Kennedy was the peace keeper type with the players that wanted away....maybe Lennon was being too agro because of the drink......Even Broony left.........And now...Lennons coming oot with aw the shit aboot Griff etc....... :unsure:
None of that makes Kennedy a good coach/manager or we wouldn't have ended the season with such a gap.

Stopped listening to the bollox lenny was spouting long ago.
Still seems like a very bitter man, looking to find some relevance today.
Well you completely fucked up the 10, were getting over it and moving on, would do better for himself to try and do the same

We all need to lay off big Ajer a bit.
Seriously.
Dembele, did he not win the Spanish league last year? ….that would qualify him as a success post Celtic
He did, and regardless of how much he played, his club won. Also, this brings up a good point about defining "success," and if the definition includes improving the club by their play, you'd have to include Mikael Lustig, who improved KAA Gent and AIK.

Seriously.

He did, and regardless of how much he played, his club won. Also, this brings up a good point about defining "success," and if the definition includes improving the club by their play, you'd have to include Mikael Lustig, who improved KAA Gent and AIK.

I'm not sure Larry 🤣🤣 you've only copied and pasted one bit of my post!!

Stopped listening to the bollox lenny was spouting long ago.
Still seems like a very bitter man, looking to find some relevance today.
Well you completely fucked up the 10, were getting over it and moving on, would do better for himself to try and do the same
Same here. Disappointed in Lenny -- I thought he was a bigger man than this. You're right, John no, he absolutely would be better for him to move on.

Members online

Latest posts

Back