We can all use a laugh

Ano mate they've put fortunes out for shite like getting a menchy on a wall in the museum 😂dummy shares all over the shop and club 187witever are taking cash to put away for squinty mcginty's shares that they will never be able to buy 😂 and to top it all off they are still skint fuckin magic they want to be like us but canny sell any cunt u couldnae make a story like that up fuckin idiots deserve everything tjays coming 🤬
Nothing to smirk about Cairnsy,that’s the team we couldn’t beat wi a stick last season, so how bad are we.

One person GS, but it is a start. I remember having a discussion with an otherwise sensible rangers fan on one of the early online forums (before they became hatefests). He was adamant that Tore Andre Flo was a much better striker than Henrik and he was an absolute bargain at £12m!

Oh my fecking sides. 🥳🎉
I know what you mean Bridie Bhoy,you actually begin to think... hold on a minute,this guy might not be as daft as I first thought,then they come out with nonsense like this and you realise your first thoughts were right,in fact it could be more serious than you thought..

HH

Back