Wee rumour

We don't know what was said or done so can't really say who was right or wrong. If something was said out of turn then the other person should be able to respond. It is a group of highly competitive men with the testosterone flowing so things will be said out of turn - we've probably all had those types of arguments in the dressing room when tensions are running high.

As long as the guys are strong enough to apologise afterwards then that should be good enough.
I've never argued with anyone ever you big footed bastard! I'm fucking appalled at this accusation! Fuck this im leaving again!
🐈

But is he a bigger name than Clarke and would he be a sign of the level of ambition of our board?
[/QUOTE
I don't think he is any smaller a name. But when I have seen Brentford I liked their style of play. Defensively good, strong, fast breaking attacking style. He seems to be well up on modern management techniques, eye for a player going by the signing of Toney.
I'm not sure, maybe Steve Clarke is the safe pair of experienced hands and good organiser, we need now for stability. I'm torn between that, and an opportunity to put in place once and for all a new approach to all things football.
Either way I don't trust our board to get this right. Even when things were not going well, they had an opportunity to mount a serious challenge for the league. It required a change of management. They sat on their hands and consciously watched our historic aspirations be destroyed. This is the same incompetent Board overseeing the next appointment. I hope I'm wrong.👍

for you friend

Tell you a funny story, years ago in my house building days my assistant manager set me up on a blind date (little cunt, we used to go Celtic games together and this is what he did to me, bastard) he kept telling me how great this girl was, a real looker, so I thought fuck it and went along with it, spoke to her on the phone a couple of times and agreed to pick her up one Friday night.
She jumped into my car and I was rather surprised at her prodigious moustache! Honest Burt Reynolds would have been proud of this mowser! I was struggling to drive straight i kept looking at the fucking thing!
It wasn't a lengthy relationship but she did have the hairiest pussy I've ever seen....

It's name was Selma..... 😇

Philipe Clement at Brugge.....won the league for Genk, moved to Brugge where he won it again and now on course (9 points clear) for his own personal 3 in a row.

He used to play for Coventry so probably speaks decent English and probably wants to manage down there so we’d offer a decent stepping stone option – success at Celtic would raise his profile down there (especially after this year) more than success in Belgium will!

Tell you a funny story, years ago in my house building days my assistant manager set me up on a blind date (little cunt, we used to go Celtic games together and this is what he did to me, bastard) he kept telling me how great this girl was, a real looker, so I thought fuck it and went along with it, spoke to her on the phone a couple of times and agreed to pick her up one Friday night.
She jumped into my car and I was rather surprised at her prodigious moustache! Honest Burt Reynolds would have been proud of this mowser! I was struggling to drive straight i kept looking at the fucking thing!
It wasn't a lengthy relationship but she did have the hairiest pussy I've ever seen....

It's name was Selma..... 😇

Exquisite taste ma man...
2B58234C-C3AA-41D6-BB85-2605F40AD370.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Back