Wee rumour

Clarke would not be a bad signing, he has the talent and he would have the players to release that talent, he,s a clever man who has worked with the best at the times when the clubs he was at were flourishing, has a few knocks along the way and that's no bad thing either as it gave him something to learn from. not my first choice but would be a welcomed one.

But is he a bigger name than Clarke and would he be a sign of the level of ambition of our board?
We dont know what the ambition of the reshuffled board and new CEO is for the club, yet. I hope when McKay ( and I expect it) officially takes the reigns he will communicate through whatever media platform and tell us his vision for the club. We deserve to know that much, it would be remiss of him not to. I also have hope that McKay coming from a financial and communications background will actively engage with the massive online supporters groups. If I know that a large percentage of my customer base get their sports news through online forums and blogs like the Celtic Noise, my communications background would be letting me down if I didnt tap into that market were I the new CEO, so if he doesnt then again , remiss of him. Even the LED lights guy is ahead of Celtic in this aspect and that's a worrying sign (pun intended). I posted at the start of this season " Peter Lawells Watershed Moment" thread , I'm gony dig it out and read it again but I was right ( ahem 🤫)
Will we now see Dominic Mackay's watershed moment? He will need to pull something out of his young thinking fresh ideas brain and impress us all or be labelled as DDs puppet HH ☘

New Celtic manger , Steve Clarke who will resign after euros with Alex Dwyer as his assistant , heard this last night from a decent source , hence reason Lennon still in job and no comments from the blazers

thoughts and P’s
Don’t shoot the messenger 🤷‍♂️
I sure hope not. Iam going to go out on a limb here, I haven't heard ANYTHING to support this crazy idea, but, how about Sean Maloney with Broony as his assistant manager. I ain't got money on it, just a crazy Weedoc idea.

Reactions: TET
I sure hope not. Iam going to go out on a limb here, I haven't heard ANYTHING to support this crazy idea, but, how about Sean Maloney with Broony as his assistant manager. I ain't got money on it, just a crazy Weedoc idea.
IM curious why you think this would be good combo?

The time frame for Clarke doesn't fill me wi confidence for Europe next year if any truth.
As a manager I'd have no problem wi hin so long as this is part of a wider re organisation, can see a DOF then Manager below Mckay or whatever that structure is nowadays.

Please no ex players as manager. That cronyism is part the prob this year off the pitch

New Celtic manger , Steve Clarke who will resign after euros with Alex Dwyer as his assistant , heard this last night from a decent source , hence reason Lennon still in job and no comments from the blazers

thoughts and P’s
Don’t shoot the messenger 🤷‍♂️
Thread on this today in the huddle board

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back