Well Being

I know what you're talking about Winter. Wee plastic doodas on the end of my kitchen tap and bathroom taps that gather all the crud. Every time I'm cleaning I give them a good scrub and I'm amazed at what comes out. It doesn't say much about the state of the water in our tanks.
Spoke with my butler he’s saying that the maids clean it.
And have loast two fingers
Where thurs a tap thurs a trap

HH 🚰

I suppose they're there to filter any 'big bits' 😱
I was thinking about it carefully considering all viable options ( 5 minute brainstorming session) and come to the conclusion ( pretending to be a smart arse) that the toilet bowl these days no matter how much its cleaned seems to have limescale every now and then. Something again that has never been the case in this hoose.
The toilet bowls are smaller these days , those eco bogs , they're shit , tiny wee poty style eco bogs, made me wonder if those plastic doodas are some kind of water saver like the bog and maybe that's why they have them 🤔
Or maybe I just need a decent kip and easter booze hasn't properly left my cistern system yet 🥴

Last edited:
I've always believed DILL, when the govt here rolls out something as controversial as this it tends to be a headline grabbing cover for something more important that's going on in the real world that they'd rather we don't focus on.
Like the number of boats just casually landing on British shores, or the number of bent MET coppers about to be charged for some sordid crime , the arms sold to the Saudis at the same time as telly adverts are asking Joe public to fund the aid effort to Yemen.
No doubt we'll soon see and hear what this nonsense is supposed to distract us from
Managing the news is what the fuckers call it

Back