Well Being

Alright troops, my old fella is back home now, he's not great but I'm really glad he's back home. He's not great, we think he's got a chest infection coming on but it beats the shite out of him being feckin miles away in the hozzy. It's been a shite few months, I went to the funeral of my pal yday, he's my age, 44. He leaves a ten year old wean and a 21 year old. Both of which ages are far too young to lose your old man. The game isn't straight man. Hope my noise buddies are keeping well xx
Oh man TS. That is terrible news about your pal. Hopefully your Dad improves. Sending best wishes. 💚

Hey folks, quick update, my old man's had his op and has been in recovery and now he's on his ward, still a bit woozy but he was bitching and moaning when I visited so he must be on the mend! I'd like to thank you guys for your support, it means a lot. 💚
I'm hitting the hay before long, it's been an exhausting day.
Great news TS hope all goes well 👏

HH TS

I got a phonecall from the Docs today(I wasn't expecting that).....Anyway I went to see him and he gave me the usual checks.....Asked me to sit in the waiting room.....10 mins later he came out with some paperwork...he got me an appointment at the hospital tomorrow....at least I am getting seen to now....so hopefully get some answers and find out whats wrong.......
Great that your moving hopefully forward Lennono Good luck and best wishes to you Bud take care 🙏

HH 💚💚

Sending best wishes to everyone on the Noise - especially anyone who is going through a tough time at the moment.

Has anyone heard from DILLIGAF recently? I can't remember seeing any posts from him for a few days. I hope all is well with him. Take care everyone and here's to another 3 points today. YNWA.

Back