Well Being

I am just back from hospital (again)......And good news...they have discovered my illness......I was with the consultant today and she scannned my brain area and discovered that one of the main arteries wasn't supplying blood to my brain.....She said it was called Giant Cell Arteritis.....and.....if I never got treated I would have went blind, or possibly died......So I big thank you to the nurses and docs at the hospital.......Also a big thank you to the members on the noise for being concerned......This is a great family and I am so glad I am part of it......I love you all :love:🍀
Great to hear that Lennono, hope you have a speedy recovery. Now that you know what it is should relieve the stress a bit for you 👍

I am just back from hospital (again)......And good news...they have discovered my illness......I was with the consultant today and she scannned my brain area and discovered that one of the main arteries wasn't supplying blood to my brain.....She said it was called Giant Cell Arteritis.....and.....if I never got treated I would have went blind, or possibly died......So I big thank you to the nurses and docs at the hospital.......Also a big thank you to the members on the noise for being concerned......This is a great family and I am so glad I am part of it......I love you all :love:🍀
good news yo'll be relieved

Good news Lennono, hope the treatment goes well.

Keep us all posted.

So glad you got a diagnosis lennono. It may seem scary but you will deal with it now that you know what it is. It's the fear of the unknown that can make us more anxious.

Get well soon pal. 😘

Great news lennono 🙏☘ take care & do as the docs say.

That's great news pal, that they've discovered what's wrong I mean. HH.

A diagnosis and hopefully with the right treatment you'll be on the mend soon. A step in the right direction and I'm sure your your a whole lot happier mate. Pleased for you. 👍🍀

Knowing what the problem is, is half the battle you’ll sleep better tonight

That's good that they've finally got to the bottom of it. I'm sure there will be some tough times ahead but you have the support of your fiends and family plus the support of all of us. Take care fella. 💚

Hope your back 100% as soon as Lennono and the Tic deliver a treble for you .All the best mate.

That`s brilliant news mate.... (y)

Great news Lennono, strength and love bud, onwards and upwards.
Av been feeling shite since Covid, had a check up and the old blood pressure is thru the roof, hopefully thats why am feelin rough and they can sort it, when u get older aw sorts of stuff goes thru ur head when u feel ill.especially if uv been relatively fit n healthy.
You might need a brain transplant m8…plenty of donors over Govan way..🤔😂

Great news there Lennono better than Sundays result bud.
👏👏👏👏

HH 💚🍀💚🍀💚

As a medical doctor trained in Glasgow I am pleased to see this thread. My mother in law was cremated a few hours ago and I am supporting my wife in her grief.
It must be confusing to read health advice. Coffee is good/bad /good/ bad/ good ?
Red meat? Bacon? Chocolate? The opinions seem to change frequently.
If you never have bacon again then you may not live longer but it will certainly feel longer.
For what it's worth. Moderation in everything is OK ( except incest or line dancing)
The body is a fabulous intricate apparatus. It requires maintenance and a lot of luck. No one deserves cancer, no one one caused their cancer. No diet prevents cancer. Best of luck mates. Enjoy a possible treble. Take our triumphs while you can. Hail Hail.

As a medical doctor trained in Glasgow I am pleased to see this thread. My mother in law was cremated a few hours ago and I am supporting my wife in her grief.
It must be confusing to read health advice. Coffee is good/bad /good/ bad/ good ?
If you never have bacon again then you may not live longer but it will certainly feel longer.
For what it's worth. Moderation in everything is OK ( except incest or line dancing)
The body is a fabulous intricate apparatus. It requires maintenance and a lot of luck. No one deserves cancer, no one one caused their cancer. No diet prevents cancer. Best of luck mates. Enjoy a possible treble. Take our triumphs while you can. Hail Hail.
😃ah,,,,,a doctor you say!!av had this rash in my groin forrrrrr😉only joking doc....that’s good sound advice about moderation 👍diz that include sex,drugs,an gambling?asking for a friend.

You're sooo right about the line-dancing. 😜

Fantastic news pal
You’ll be back crawling about gods country taking pictures of birds in no time

Sorry to hear about your Mother in law Doc Fisiani and heartfelt condolences to your Mrs and they’re Family 🙏.

HH 💚

Sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law, Fis. Sending best wishes at this sad time.

Back