What are you doing to escape the jubilee

It's nectar for the elite. They have spent the last year absolutely hammering the "lower classes" and as a big thank you they get to sit in their stately homes and mansions and watch the peasants, that they look down their noses at, celebrating the class system that they sit on top of.

And the figurehead for that archaic and divisive class system which bonds it all together is the reigning monarch.

Self entitlement, privilege, elitism, cronyism, nepotism, snobbery, superiority.....just a few of the despicable characteristics that the so called upper and ruling classes subscribe to and are all about.....fck the monarchy and all who sail in her...

And the figurehead for that archaic and divisive class system which bonds it all together is the reigning monarch.

Self entitlement, privilege, elitism, cronyism, nepotism, snobbery, superiority.....just a few of the despicable characteristics that the so called upper and ruling classes subscribe to and are all about.....fck the monarchy and all who sail in her...
when you say sail in her.....

So Charles was best mates with Saville?🙈Im not a fan of the royals in any way but reading your post made me think of some of the shite the huns spew online.Point scoring about child abuse is wrong imo.
Well he got Jimmy Saville to be his mediator when he was getting rid of Diana. That's a fact
Saville used yo Swan about his gaff as if he was part of his family.
So if not his best mate, he was a very, very close friend

YOU CAN STICK YER JUBILEE UP YER ARSE, SHE'S NOT MY QUEEN.

SHE'S NOT EVEN ENGLISH SHE'S OFF THE FUCKIN GERMANS. HER GRANDFATHER CHANGE THE FAMILY NAME AFTER WW1 FROM SAXE-COBURG GOTHA TO WINDSOR SO THEY SOUNDED MORE ENGLISH.

THE FRENCH HAD THE RIGHT IDEA, GUILLOTINED THE FUCK LOT OF THEM

Last edited:
I’m streaming every Christmas speech she’s done to get into the spirit then it’s off to a street party organised by the local rotary club the baker is doing cupcakes in the shape of crowns then someone has arranged a tour of Ibrox followed by a Royal karaoke and to finish off A rousing rendition of Land Of Hope And Glory just like the proms after which I will go home and crack one off to a picture of the Queen mother

Well he got Jimmy Saville to be his mediator when he was getting rid of Diana. That's a fact
Saville used yo Swan about his gaff as if he was part of his family.
So if not his best mate, he was a very, very close friend
Am no gettin your point here.Was Charles his only mate back then?Do we just slaughter every cunt who was associated with Saville in any way?The guy was a con artist who used his TV and Charity work as cover for his crimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back