What are you doing to escape the jubilee

How many days off work will we get when the cow dies? Then we will probably get more time off when big ears takes her place
See if i was
I was thinking about gouging my eyes out so I wouldn't see any of it......
Then I remembered I honestly don't give a fuck about any of it so I'll just live my life as normal.
Gee your new addition to the cat clan hoopy some practice by scraching ur eyes let it hone its deadly skills🤣

Am no gettin your point here.Was Charles his only mate back then?Do we just slaughter every cunt who was associated with Saville in any way?The guy was a con artist who used his TV and Charity work as cover for his crimes.
Gettin the impression hes meaning earso was baw deep in shit same as saville🤷‍♂️

Am no gettin your point here.Was Charles his only mate back then?Do we just slaughter every cunt who was associated with Saville in any way?The guy was a con artist who used his TV and Charity work as cover for his crimes.
No but the reason why Saville got away with all his shit was because he would provide kids to the rich & powerful.
Remember the royals are protected by their own branch of the police who do deep background checks on everyone who hangs about with them. If John laden knew about Saville back in the early 80's and sure they did

285129754_10223762238995486_603495039685280564_n.jpg

No but the reason why Saville got away with all his shit was because he would provide kids to the rich & powerful.
Remember the royals are protected by their own branch of the police who do deep background checks on everyone who hangs about with them. If John laden knew about Saville back in the early 80's and sure they did
The Chief of South Yorkshire police ( of Battle of Orgreave and Hillsborough Fame) was Savilles get out of jail free card. He was arrested more than once but a phone call to his Masonic mate made it all go away.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back