What are you doing to escape the jubilee

Was watching Sky News earlier & there's daft fuckers camping out by The Mall so they get a prime location. Ffs, I wouldn't walk about London after 1am, never mind camping, it's fucking pissing down tae. Nowt like the dedicated forelock tugging fuckers.

Whit was the last jubilee ? Mind the queen oot on the Thames and it was hammering down and a god awful day.
Even worse than the queen and her birthdays and jubilees are the sponger royal correspondents who think they are relevant because they get to interview paedo andy , fairy eddie, etc they scunner the fk out of me they cunts

The last time the Saxa- Coburg Goethe crime family had a big jubilee this got to No1 in the Charts. The BBC refused to play it and left the No1 spot empty then said Rod Stewart was No1.
The Pistols could not get a gig anywhere so hired a boat and performed on the Thames outside Parliament. The Cops raided the boat and arrested Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren.
The documentary about the Sex Pistols, The Filth and the Fury is worth watching,

The last time the Saxa- Coburg Goethe crime family had a big jubilee this got to No1 in the Charts. The BBC refused to play it and left the No1 spot empty then said Rod Stewart was No1.
The Pistols could not get a gig anywhere so hired a boat and performed on the Thames outside Parliament. The Cops raided the boat and arrested Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren.
The documentary about the Sex Pistols, The Filth and the Fury is worth watching,

Danny boyle of trainsptting fame has made a new series on them its just called pistols im sure its a sky atlantic channel one not sure you wid need to check

Dunno if this will be any good but it's directed by Danny Boyle so maybe.

I couldn't believe how dumb they think we all are, when they said Andrew had to borrow millions to pay for his crimes.
However he didn't get any money from the crown he got it from Prince Charles & the Queen. The obvious question that should of been asked.
Where the fuck did they get it from?
But the ruling class who own the media were never going to ask that.

was in lidls last night ,a whole hoard of fkwits stocking up on cheap shite for there street party heard one of the obese drudge's tellin the rest of her windae licker pals to get loads of stuff for the salads ,,,,, :oops: but make sure it's not green

A cost of living crisis , foodbanks rising fuel costs ,and a population containing bogbowl rimmers only foreseeable problem is the colour green

I couldn't believe how dumb they think we all are, when they said Andrew had to borrow millions to pay for his crimes.
However he didn't get any money from the crown he got it from Prince Charles & the Queen. The obvious question that should of been asked.
Where the fuck did they get it from?
But the ruling class who own the media were never going to ask that.
And where the fuck is he getting the money to pay them back, as far as am aware, he doesn't have a job

Apparently Andy the NONCE sold his 28 room Ski Chalet for £28m(so the papers said) he's also got his Royal Navy Pension of £50,000.

It was us the fuckin tax payer that paid the Andy the NONCEs hush money
Thought that was sold for £12m because he hadnt kept up with the payments and the guy who sold it to him was going to take him to court.
His navy pension is only £20k , so I earn more that the prick

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back