What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

I'm fucking lost, am I being insulted again? Do I need to stand outside McDairmid Park again, should I bring the boxing gloves or just the chainsaw?
Would some cunt please tell me the new rules?

(If you recognise yourself as a cunt sorry for saying cunt, if you don't recognise yourself as a cunt I think we're ok on that one)
Oh shite - was it you that insulted SP's dear friend Clay? I mis-remembered it was Lubo. 🤣 And he sent flowers to Clay as an apology to him for your insult. I am confused.

TET. I will repeat this for the very last time. I have never hated you and would never accept anyone hating you either. If anyone ever jumped in with hate speech about anyone then I will continue to call it out as unacceptable.

I agree that I dislike your way of haranguing posters over dozens of very very very long multiple threads about something they may or may not have said. (That is not the same as disliking you).

I really do like you as a person TET, but your constant bickering over immaterial tiny insignificant details does ma fecking heid in. I appreciate you come from an accounting background and I work in operations where I have to justify every bloody thing to beancounters and that really is extremely frustrating

Please take care, HH!

Last edited:
TET. I will repeat this for the very last time. I have never hated you and would never accept anyone hating you either. If anyone ever jumped in with hate speech about anyone then I will continue to call it out as unacceptable.

I agree that I dislike your way of haranguing posters over dozens of very very very long multiple threads about something they may or may not have said. (That is not the same as disliking you).

I really do like you as a person TET, but your constant bickering over immaterial tiny insignificant details does ma fecking heid in. I appreciate you come from an accounting background and I work in operations where I have to justify every bloody thing to beancounters and that really is extremely frustrating

Please take care, HH!
Oi loikes beans,beans makes me fart har har har 🍺 👨‍🌾

For tet life in general would be better without the scum no question
Life for everyone without the zombies and their disgusting paedophilia , sectarian , filthy chants , knife wielding neds stabbing opposition supporters , deluded memories of a once upon a time just as bad , cheating so called professional sportsclub now gone would be better for us all not just TET , mancunians would be fast to second and agree to that disgrace of an excuse for a club and its manky mob of pillagers . Pathetic Excuse of a tribute act club F.C. Wives, partners and girlfriends were all much safer in their day to day lives when that horrible lot were playing away to peterhead . It's not that long ago but when Pathetic tribute f.c returned so did the need for increases in police and first responders at any stadium , town or village they turned up at. I need to stop this holding back nonsense and just say what I think.

Last edited:
Life for everyone without the zombies and their disgusting paedophilia , sectarian , filthy chants , knife wielding neds stabbing opposition supporters , deluded memories of a once upon a time just as bad , cheating so called professional sportsclub now gone would be better for us all not just TET , mancunians would be fast to second and agree to that disgrace of an excuse for a club and its manky mob of pillagers . Pathetic Excuse of a tribute act club F.C. Wives, partners and girlfriends were all much safer in their day to day lives when that horrible lot were playing away to peterhead . It's not that long ago but when Pathetic tribute f.c returned so did the need for increases in police and first responders at any stadium , town or village they turned up at. I need to stop this holding back nonsense and just say what I think.
And well done on doing so winter, especially on a Sunday

For me.....You have sold us out and there’s a reckoning coming very soon...

Pistol to detail the claimed £35 Million spend!
You know the kind of 'heresay' that some dedicated 'facts only types' have made no such scrutinization for, before selectively quoting in claim.

Before any know all supposed big brain replies, do at least consider the 'fact' that this years accounts have not yet been filed.
So by definition £35 million spend! is currently just Pistol heresay

Responding to the actual thread title.
Dear Peter'
I understand the necessity and the economic sense of the clubs business model of scouting for raw talent which can be developed and retained or sold on for substantial profit. I also understand the element of risk ( Balde, Bayo, Kouassi, Benyu, Janko, Mizuno etc ). Is the model still working ?. Over the last 6 seasons the failures would appear to, by far, outweigh the successes. My question is - On the bottom line are we still generating nett profit on this strategy ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back