What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

On a lighter note from a Bhoy on CQN...

BACK TO BASICS - GLASS HALF FULL on 11TH JANUARY 2021 12:24 AM

Just heard a rumour that Sevco will go into Administration by mid-February.

Seems VAT payments previously deferred are now due and cannot be paid.

Social taxes also understood to be in significant arrears.

Apparently those in the corridors of power are aware of this.

Reports too that the media have been told to keep a lid on it.

Rumour goes on there are fears of significant unrest – “Trump like” is the quote – if the horrible mob don’t win the title, hence the accelerated efforts to call the league as early as possible.

Astounding if true.
probably the reason why its talk about anything but the issues

I suspect the billionaire who claims he saved them from big mike will pay the bills this time.

its no quite 100 million+ like last time he was asked

Then fire away at David Low and perhaps let us know how/if he responds...
he aint gonna respond

he is a spin spin doctor according to celtic wiki

And the trust is all for 1

1 for all

except nobody knows who gets to be the one.

Constitution is built on smoke and mirrors

And nobody wants to be accountable but they want accountability

Almost sounds like a Green and Whyte club

he aint gonna respond

he is a spin spin doctor according to celtic wiki

And the trust is all for 1

1 for all

except nobody knows who gets to be the one.

Constitution is built on smoke and mirrors

And nobody wants to be accountable but they want accountability

Almost sounds like a Green and Whyte club

I don't know nearly enough about David Low or the Celtic Trust to make definitive comments.....I also would have reservations that David Low knows what David Bowie allegedly got up to in regards to what is being suggested.

What I do know is that WC and the Celtic Noise is engaging with David Low and the Trust and I have faith in WC telling us like it is.....I'm waiting to see how this pans out first before I say too much else.....I hope you're ok with that TET...

I don't know nearly enough about David Low or the Celtic Trust to make definitive comments.....I also would have reservations that David Low knows what David Bowie allegedly got up to in regards to what is being suggested.

What I do know is that WC and the Celtic Noise is engaging with David Low and the Trust and I have faith in WC telling us like it is.....I'm waiting to see how this pans out first before I say too much else.....I hope you're ok with that TET...
nought to do with me buddy

if you trust them then who am I?

They may well turn out to be right??

I haven't the foggiest

All I know is having read their constitution, year of creation, their lack of detailed plans its really not my cup of tea.

if you think its worth your time and effort then thats up to you.

Because my red flag is on red alert doesnt mean im sane.

curious that his hopes are actually realised within 9 months of this article

moneyball

:p

that cabalistic temple of dreams and their money changers seem to get what they want by majick

:p:p:p:p:p

And the league was called with exactly 22 point gap

:pP:p:p:p:p:p

not that long ago Mccoll did an interview with a video blog about business

the interviewer asked a question about 2010 buying rangers

But his reply was quite eye opening and although little bits of the interview made the sports news it was not relayed very accurately by MSM

He made a few ear popping claims in his unsuspecting interview

Him and Paul Murray (aye the same dude who in Whyte trial David Murray said he didn't sell to coz his plans seemed illegal)

him and Paul Murray ousted the Big Mike regime?

but but but Jim that wasn't 2010

then he said he might be interested to buy Rangers now and have a 22 point lead over Celtic.

Wow Jim is a prophet

And he told a story in an interview about leading the EGM and then gifting his share to the supporters club

Wow

And it never made msm

wow

here is the excerpt about Rangers takeover and his moneybag plans

if you read the herald transcript on the mccoll interview about the rangers/sevco bit then you will see the quotes in the paper dont fit the interview

So either the herald guy was totally misquoting or the interview video was edited cause it revealed something that should not be released

the appropriate bit of video is around 1 hr 04 min 49 sec

now the bit where he asked about takeover 2010 he says yes

then it changes straight to no

and he talks about stuff thats never ever been mentioned.

Tet what is Moneyball? Apologies if this seems a daft question?

Have a look at this CR...

both will be immortals In time But lennon never on
Oh come on jpw lennon never on? What are you on man? Lennon has just become the FIRST ever person to win the treble as a player and a manager. He will always be a club legend no matter what transpires for the rest of the season. Think about that for a minute. Treble winner as player and manager. What does the guy have to do to gain your respect? Win the champions league? The run weve been on was always going to come to a halt. It was never going to continue for ever. I canny wrap my head around that perspective and never will. The guys had to give up his international career for his love of Celtic, had bullets sent through the post , death threats to his family and won umpteen trophies excluding the trebles. I know of many former celts who have come nowhere near his achievements yet are considered legends of the club. An example , petrov, nakamura , lubo all club legends aye? Lennon naw? No way jpw yer on yer own there☘

Back