What Next For the Ange Revolution?

I think it's clear that Ange is the boss. But kennedy has always had that look about him....like he's just waiting to stab the manager in the back. He wants the celtic job. He doesn't care if the fans want him or not. And he will hang around till he gets his go at it...this is just my opinion. He, like lennon, hung on while the ship was sinking last season. He should have walked with lennon. He will always, in my eyes, stink of the failure of last year. I think, amongst some fans, including me, he will always carry the blame when ever things go wrong...and that will be due to his failings as lennons right hand man last year. For instance, when Ange put eddy upfront on Sunday. Why didnt kennedy take him to the side and let him know eddy has been shite the last 18 months??? Maybe kennedy doesn't feel confident enough to do that. He barely knows the new manager. And that's why I want Ange to bring in someone he knows and trusts...and who will guide him when things aren't going well or decisions need to be made. To me, kennedy doesn't do that. He just sits there on the bench doing nothing. I understand players like him and think he's a good coach. So give him a coaching role. Behind the scenes.
Couldn’t agree more, it only takes one cog in the machine not turning to bring it to a halt.
Ive never rated Kennedy as a defensive coach at all, he looked promising till his career was brutally cut short, all the coaching badges in the world can’t make up for the experience a career as a defender gives you.
Best if Ange clears out all the lockers.

Ange should have the staff he wants and I think he’ll bring in whoever he needs but if JK&GS can adapt to what he wants I don’t see why they should go yes they were part of last seasons mess but they were not in charge till Lenny left and by then the game was a bogey people have to adapt to new working methods all the time if Ange didn’t think they could adapt to his I’m sure they would be offski

Ange should have the staff he wants and I think he’ll bring in whoever he needs but if JK&GS can adapt to what he wants I don’t see why they should go yes they were part of last seasons mess but they were not in charge till Lenny left and by then the game was a bogey people have to adapt to new working methods all the time if Ange didn’t think they could adapt to his I’m sure they would be offski

Football aside, Ange comes across to me like he’s a decent human being willing to give anyone a chance.....I’ve no doubt in the next few months he will test the waters.....and if anyone doesn’t buy in to what he’s selling then they will be gone.....and that goes for the coaching staff he inherited.....Ange is on a mission and I don’t see him letting anyone or anything get in his way.....all Hail the Athenian Fenian...

Right now this as interesting and indeed as exciting an outlook as I have had for some time. To see how this progresses the downs and the ups will keep us entertained for as long as the big man is there.
We have come out of the window with the wantaways gone, some really imaginative signings
Lets enjoy the ride
HH

Right now this as interesting and indeed as exciting an outlook as I have had for some time. To see how this progresses the downs and the ups will keep us entertained for as long as the big man is there.
We have come out of the window with the wantaways gone, some really imaginative signings
Lets enjoy the ride
HH
And seems like it's gonny be a cracking ride in the main HH

What do you think comrades?.

How do you rate the Athenian Fenian so far?.....What do you want to see next?.....Where do we improve?.....Are you on board or do you have some reservations?

Lurking Huns and SMSM acolytes.....GIRFUY
Most immediately he has my respect for how he has dealt with the SMSM and shambles left behind to give us belief again in such a short space of time. To be in the Europa group stages is an achievement given the lack of personnel that was available.
Now that the window is closed and the wantaways are gone he gets the opportunity to blend a winning team mentality and a togetherness. He is his own man and I am sure he will decide what happens next in the coaching roles and have a large say in the structure of any new football operations appointments along side Dom.
Most important thing for me is consistency now and building momentum on an unbeaten run in the league from this moment on....we have already lost two league games and simply cannot lose another anytime soon.

He has a great presence which hasn't been at the club for a while now as well as being a calm and commanding figure who doesn't take crap.

What he has achieved in such a short amount of time is amazing, and now with his players and the deadwood cleared we shall see what he is really capable of. Hopefully he is able to build his own back room team with a quality director of football too.

The future is looking green and white for sure.

So if The Angeball wins the 3, do you rename Paradise, Olympus?
Simple answer is no, one thing that I like is that of all the new recruits there's a possibility that AP will get that fast flowing football he craves but he's still got the possibility of a team that will scrap for wins and enough individual talents that can get those goals that make champions, HH.

Simple answer is no, one thing that I like is that of all the new recruits there's a possibility that AP will get that fast flowing football he craves but he's still got the possibility of a team that will scrap for wins and enough individual talents that can get those goals that make champions, HH.https://youtu.be/tErhttps://youtu.be/tErYpnqxYaAYpnqxYaAanswere
Tongue was in cheek when I replied for a bit of fun. Anyway scrap and win is for others. Grit and determination is the stuff of Champions. Let's just watch and enjoy.

Can't fault the board in backing Ange, perhaps even they see the qualities he has. I agree that Kennedy should be gone, he casts a dark shadow. He has a look of the enemy from within, the defence has been our major flaw and he was shy to back lennon when perhaps he needed it. He is too much of a politician for me. Only possible reason to play Eddy lately was to put him in a window. Perhaps the ones in Amsterdam were too expensive! Glad he is gone, Private Ryan was AWOL for last season and no doubt that poisoned his chalice for anything other than fools gold. We are still painting over the major structural cracks, the board. We need fresh minds, no puppets, guys that say what they don't want to hear. Looks like we are stuck with DD. Last season will always define him as a failure. In Ange we have a positive leader, release the Kraken :D

Can't fault the board in backing Ange, perhaps even they see the qualities he has. I agree that Kennedy should be gone, he casts a dark shadow. He has a look of the enemy from within, the defence has been our major flaw and he was shy to back lennon when perhaps he needed it. He is too much of a politician for me. Only possible reason to play Eddy lately was to put him in a window. Perhaps the ones in Amsterdam were too expensive! Glad he is gone, Private Ryan was AWOL for last season and no doubt that poisoned his chalice for anything other than fools gold. We are still painting over the major structural cracks, the board. We need fresh minds, no puppets, guys that say what they don't want to hear. Looks like we are stuck with DD. Last season will always define him as a failure. In Ange we have a positive leader, release the Kraken :D
Get his own backroom staff now

Back