What the hell is going on?

If your wanting to move send in a request to relocate and they send out a form.Send it back in and they email the relocation date a day or two before it happens,but get in early to get the best seat.I moved this year and was in early but typical Celtic,about 7 booths but only four people working.On the other hand if you don’t have a seat get on the waiting list and those seats are handed out after the relocation process finishes.Good luck and hope you had a good new year.HH

I dont want to relocate i have a top seat i was gonna buy my brother a ticket. Ta

If this information is from the inside as you claim why are you not taking it the media,you know if you are indeed an insider you must be aware that whistleblowers are always exposed ,all you are doing is stirring a pot,in my experience people like you are in it to feel important or have a hidden agenda now which is it.????
Or go to the HSE Scotland as they have to assist in the granting of a safety certficate as basically thats what it comes down to in the end water equals slipage slips and trips. Anyway its new year and the football in the EPL is shite.

the amout of players that the huns are resigning from the club that died tells you just how far the reptiles will go to stop us winning 10 in a row this highlights the urgency of our board to get the finger out immediately and put them back in their place this penny pinching has got to stop now

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/steven-davis-and-rangers-both-desperate-to-get-a-deal-done-report/
"Rangers are still lacking in the midfield despite Saturday’s Old Firm win. Whilst Ross McCrorie and Ryan Jack impressed against Celtic, more depth is needed. After Ovie Ejaria left the club earlier on this month, it’s left a gaping hole that Davis would more than fill.
There hasn’t been a more obvious deal for Rangers to get done than this one. The Northern Irishman will come back to a roaring welcome, despite the fact he was one of the players who jumped ship when liquidation arrived back in 2012.
Allan McGregor and Kyle Lafferty were two others who did likewise, however. A few good performances, and all that is evidently forgotten about."

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/steven-davis-and-rangers-both-desperate-to-get-a-deal-done-report/
"Rangers are still lacking in the midfield despite Saturday’s Old Firm win. Whilst Ross McCrorie and Ryan Jack impressed against Celtic, more depth is needed. After Ovie Ejaria left the club earlier on this month, it’s left a gaping hole that Davis would more than fill.
There hasn’t been a more obvious deal for Rangers to get done than this one. The Northern Irishman will come back to a roaring welcome, despite the fact he was one of the players who jumped ship when liquidation arrived back in 2012.
Allan McGregor and Kyle Lafferty were two others who did likewise, however. A few good performances, and all that is evidently forgotten about."

Nice one Boab, great band, love Jim, a man with plenty Irish blood flowing through his veins, maybe soon over at the crumbledome it'll be when the musics over, heres hoping

That boys got mental health issues mate,I’ve seen him before,he’s just a pathetic scum bag.They’ve even banned him from castle greyscull.HH
Having worked extensively in mental health, I've yet to see any evidence of any "health" related issues pertaining to this particular example of hunnery.

Low IQ? Don't think there is any question of that, but the single defining difference between low intelligence and mental health, is the level of control the individual has over their actions.

This idiot made a conscious decision to folly folly the animals. This idiot made a conscious decision to enlist in the BDL, this idiot made a conscious and deliberate decision to post that comment specifically to that picture.

At the risk of sounding pedantic, to say that these idiotic actions were a consequence of mental health issues does a huge disservice to the millions of folk who are affected by genuine symptoms of mental illness.

This is a plum. A genuine numb-nut who will highlight the suffering of others to serve his own agenda.

In other words.........a typical HUN!!!

Having worked extensively in mental health, I've yet to see any evidence of any "health" related issues pertaining to this particular example of hunnery.

Low IQ? Don't think there is any question of that, but the single defining difference between low intelligence and mental health, is the level of control the individual has over their actions.

This idiot made a conscious decision to folly folly the animals. This idiot made a conscious decision to enlist in the BDL, this idiot made a conscious and deliberate decision to post that comment specifically to that picture.

At the risk of sounding pedantic, to say that these idiotic actions were a consequence of mental health issues does a huge disservice to the millions of folk who are affected by genuine symptoms of mental illness.

This is a plum. A genuine numb-nut who will highlight the suffering of others to serve his own agenda.

When I seen this guys message about that wonderful wee boy I was sick to my stomach and ready to give it both barrels , keeping my powder dry as im not 100% if he does have issues, I've seen this character on tv before going on about the EDL and other bullshit, I did think he must have some issues, nevertheless SP the problem with social media is that issues or not, stuff like that gets out there, glad this one seems to have been closed down.

When I seen this guys message about that wonderful wee boy I was sick to my stomach and ready to give it both barrels , keeping my powder dry as im not 100% if he does have issues, I've seen this character on tv before going on about the EDL and other bullshit, I did think he must have some issues, nevertheless SP the problem with social media is that issues or not, stuff like that gets out there, glad this one seems to have been closed down.
He's become a cause celebre to the huns due to his cultural backdrop.

Little does he know that he would be equally loathed as he is lauded if he ever decided to become 'uppity'.

As dumb as a bag of spanners, but at least spanners can be a useful tool. Abduluded is just a tool.

If you knew the guy then you’d know he has mental health issues.The guys tried suicide a few times and had a few other things going on.It doesn’t excuse the things he’s done on more than one occasion.I’m pretty sure you could look at most people with mental health issues and not realise they have problems,it’s not until you talk to them that you realise they have problems.Plus I never says his actions were a consequence of mental health issues I wasn’t doing anybody a disservice so don’t accuse me of that.Not trying to defend the guy but I know through experience when people have problems they don’t make correct decisions.HH

How do you know he was banned from the midden, Stu, and what on earth did they ban him for?
Have a guess? He had a five year banning order for sectarian chanting when they played Chelsea then he was up again after a Hibs game in 2017.Not sure if they let him back in after the five year ban but after the Hibs game that was him.He’s made out the family disowned him and he probably latched on to people lower than a snakes belly.I’m not sticking up for him but I feel sorry for people like this on both sides.The things he says and does are pathetic but some people need to help to realise what consequences these things have.HH

Have a guess? He had a five year banning order for sectarian chanting when they played Chelsea then he was up again after a Hibs game in 2017.Not sure if they let him back in after the five year ban but after the Hibs game that was him.He’s made out the family disowned him and he probably latched on to people lower than a snakes belly.I’m not sticking up for him but I feel sorry for people like this on both sides.The things he says and does are pathetic but some people need to help to realise what consequences these things have.HH

It's just unusual for anyone to get banned when they're a hun and he seems the kind they particularly like.

If you knew the guy then you’d know he has mental health issues.The guys tried suicide a few times and had a few other things going on.It doesn’t excuse the things he’s done on more than one occasion.I’m pretty sure you could look at most people with mental health issues and not realise they have problems,it’s not until you talk to them that you realise they have problems.Plus I never says his actions were a consequence of mental health issues I wasn’t doing anybody a disservice so don’t accuse me of that.Not trying to defend the guy but I know through experience when people have problems they don’t make correct decisions.HH
That was a response to a line of conversation, I'm sorry if you assume that I was questioning your judgement - I was merely making a judgement of my own based on the evidence of the posting that he had submitted.

Like any diagnosis, it would have to be the consensus of a qualified professional to determine this individual's capacity.

If you assume that I was specifically accusing you of providing a disservice, then I'm sorry that you interpreted it that way. I used your post as a bassline to present my own perspective on anyone who feels that the type of message in that link is the product of mental health.

That message in the link is a product of ignorance, bigotry, and idiocy.

We all have problems, stubhoy, it doesn't give anyone the right to present that kind of shite on any platform.

I might choke on my own hypocrisy here, as I'm more than happy to hammer any specimen that has 'problems' associated with being a hun.

I'm just not of the opinion that abduluded has any excuse, under any set of circumstances, to post that type of garbage.

We all have problems, stubhoy, it doesn't give anyone the right to present that kind of shite on any platform.

I might choke on my own hypocrisy here, as I'm more than happy to hammer any specimen that has 'problems' associated with being a hun.

I'm just not of the opinion that abduluded has any excuse, under any set of circumstances, to post that type of garbage.
Yes we do all have problems I’m just saying the guy has mental health issues and at no point did I say that it gives him a platform to spout any of that garbage.If your in that line of work you’ll know that a doctor will tell you that you are responsible for your actions even if you have problems,I fully agree that this loser is responsible but like I say I’m merely saying he has mental problems.I’m not wasting any more time on it.HH

Back