Whats yours.

Weedocbhoy60

What's your claim to fame bhoys and ghirls?? If I tell mine will you tell me yours ???
My claim to fame is that I played basketball for Scotland U-15's twice. Considering I was only 5' 2" at the time I think it was quite an achievement . My second game was at Meadowbank where beat Wales and I finished joint top scorer.
So fellow Celtic fans what's yours????

I have a few interesting things, I was a team member of the American football team, the Clydesdale colts when we won the British championship known as the britbowl in 1992, I play bass guitar used to tour up and down the country playing rock music to the masses in the 1980’s nowadays only play for my own enjoyment, now I’m (in) famous with my friends for having an (illegal) still, making alsorts of spirts, whiskey, gin, vodka, bourbon, and tequila get ma friends pished fur free 🥃😱👍🤣👏👏

I was once propositioned by Oprah winfreys boss. I was in my twenties she was about sixty. I politely declined. She had a face on her like a bag a hatchets. When I look back now I probably shoulda closed the eyes and ploughed on. She was in the top ten richest in America at the time.
Fuck I'm a stupid cunt.......

Christie Brinkley bumped into me and spilt her wine over me

she reached out and was a bawhair away from being unfaithfull

meanwhile the whole Bars chins were on the floor ,,,a had a supermodel gagin,,,,,,to say she was sorry

:oops: the first bits true ,,,,,,,the rest could've happened

To be honest I’ve seen some great things done some ffs stoopit things.
But Today my biggest claim to anything is my Daughter was accepted into University to study paramedic science at West of Scotland University.
Both Parents and grandparents and family extremely bursting oot with pride.
Wish ma Mum and Da were here to see it
Mon the Daughters.

HH 👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back