Whats yours.

Claim to fame ? Was at the pictures a few years ago at one of these film festival nights and after the film I am sitting waiting for the wife (toilet stop) and this guy sits beside me its Ewan Bremner (spud)from trainspotting ,we start to chat "what did you think of the film he asks" "well that's 2 hours of my life I won't get back "says yours truly, Oh !!! Says Ewan" my wife's the director " sorry Spud old chap too arty for me .

Claim to fame ? Was at the pictures a few years ago at one of these film festival nights and after the film I am sitting waiting for the wife (toilet stop) and this guy sits beside me its Ewan Bremner (spud)from trainspotting ,we start to chat "what did you think of the film he asks" "well that's 2 hours of my life I won't get back "says yours truly, Oh !!! Says Ewan" my wife's the director " sorry Spud old chap too arty for me .
What was the film?

One time, at Capplilow , Davie Provan was taking a shy in front of us...he moved back against the advert boards to give himself a run up so I proceeded to ruffle his perm in a " how ye doing wee man " manner!
(I was 12)
Next day it was on Scotsport 😎👍

I also had Barry Ferguson in a headlock and shitting himself one night........but that a story for another time 😬😬

One time, at Capplilow , Davie Provan was taking a shy in front of us...he moved back against the advert boards to give himself a run up so I proceeded to ruffle his perm in a " how ye doing wee man " manner!
(I was 12)
Next day it was on Scotsport 😎👍

I also had Barry Ferguson in a headlock and shitting himself one night........but that a story for another time 😬😬
Ha Ha belter
You'd need a time machine, to ruffle Davie's hair nowadays

Back