Whats yours.

I was once propositioned by Oprah winfreys boss. I was in my twenties she was about sixty. I politely declined. She had a face on her like a bag a hatchets. When I look back now I probably shoulda closed the eyes and ploughed on. She was in the top ten richest in America at the time.
Fuck I'm a stupid cunt.......
Ah, if only eh ?
If only we know in our formative youth, what we know now...
Shoulda taken one for the team
HH

My claims to fame? I played American Football against Bellshill Bhoy and we got thrashed as the Clydesdale Colts went on to win the 1992 Britbowl.

I once spilt my glass of wine watching Christine Brinkley on a Billy Joel video on the telly.

I once saw this gibbering nutter being interviewed on Yorkshire TV. A shambles in the Shambles...

What have I done ? 🤔🤔🤔
Eh...let's see...🤔🤔...where do I start ?🤔🤔
Eh...erm...nuthin...I've done nuthin...met naebdy, aye...did nuthin, and besides, I was out of the country at the time, plus a big boy did it and ran away
Apart from that, I've been some places, done some things, met no cunt,,,shagged a few...but for any more info you'd need to cross my palm with silver ;-)
My claim to fame was being the manservant to the greatest dog in the world who was also the mascot of the noise
Our Beau
Smiling Beau  .jpg

My claims to fame? I played American Football against Bellshill Bhoy and we got thrashed as the Clydesdale Colts went on to win the 1992 Britbowl.

I once spilt my glass of wine watching Christine Brinkley on a Billy Joel video on the telly.

I once saw this gibbering nutter being interviewed on Yorkshire TV. A shambles in the Shambles...
Ha Ha Ha
Seems to be some who are intent on taking the piss...
Thank fuck, I'm not the only one :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
HH

OK, only the first one about Bellshill thrashing us at American Football is true. The other ones were just my pathetic attempt to make me appear more windswept and interesting, rather than the boring fud I really am!!!
Fucking gutted to read this Bridie
Stop playing with our emotions
I'm still racking my brain to find something I did that might be of interest to anyone
"Oh there's Helen Mirren back on the phone, fuck it, I'll let it go to voicemail"
I'm busy reading the 'noise' forum
HH

What have I done ? 🤔🤔🤔
Eh...let's see...🤔🤔...where do I start ?🤔🤔
Eh...erm...nuthin...I've done nuthin...met naebdy, aye...did nuthin, and besides, I was out of the country at the time, plus a big boy did it and ran away
Apart from that, I've been some places, done some things, met no cunt,,,shagged a few...but for any more info you'd need to cross my palm with silver ;-)
My claim to fame was being the manservant to the greatest dog in the world who was also the mascot of the noise
Our Beau
View attachment 19831
Still is Dill. He's still and always will be👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back