When will celtic start questioning the ref situation

Moreloss is up today I believe.
It don't matter a fuck as the damage has been done yet again. They like to try and portray this horrible cheating fuck as a form of hero over at the pig sty when he is really just an over weight, gormless thick cunt it's no wonder he fits in so well in the pig sty.
The fact still remains about the influence the mib's decisions have had upon the outcome of matches that are still being left unchallenged by no-one

It don't matter a fuck as the damage has been done yet again. They like to try and portray this horrible cheating fuck as a form of hero over at the pig sty when he is really just an over weight, gormless thick cunt it's no wonder he fits in so well in the pig sty.
The fact still remains about the influence the mib's decisions have had upon the outcome of matches that are still being left unchallenged by no-one
Yeah mate remind me...how many penalties have they had, red cards to opposing players? And how many penalties have they conceded, players been red carded?
The SFA are like our current board - they think we are fkn mugs.
😡😡😡

But didn’t the CIB see it and tell Ross it was just a ‘tangle of legs’?
I thought if the match official saw the incident and cleared it then that was the end of it?
If that is the case then the SFA are merely at it here.
Lets show how fair we are after our bent refs have achieved this season’s objectives.
No I don't believe so, as the cheating mib took no action it leaves it open to the honest mistake bollox. When mib's get scandalous decisions so badly wrong then they should be demoted to the lower leagues not allowed to continue to influence matches with their scandalous decisions

Yeah mate remind me...how many penalties have they had, red cards to opposing players? And how many penalties have they conceded, players been red carded?
The SFA are like our current board - they think we are fkn mugs.
😡😡😡
This is what amazes me as to why it hasn't been called out when the evidence has been there right in front of our eyes.
I wish I was techno savvy and able to compile a full story of showing just how much these scandalous mib's decisions have had such an impact on the outcome of matches that all happen to favour serco scum.
It would make for some horrific reading that I believe should be highlighted to a far bigger audience than just Scotland of the level of corruption amongst the mib's that still remains unchallenged

One thing that really irks me is they will claim ‘55’. There has to be image rights associated with being the ‘most successful’ club in Scotland if not Europe. I would assume there might be some financial benefit to be gained from this? We definitely should not allow the manky mob to bray about this.
😡😡😡
I personally don't give a MUNKYS what they shout about
They might as well shout they've got leprosy
Let them have their one league title and crow about 'stopping the 10'
I'm more interested in crushing them for many years to come and positive thinking, and concentrating on Celtic, is how I'll deal with this situation

I personally don't give a MUNKYS what they shout about
They might as well shout they've got leprosy
Let them have their one league title and crow about 'stopping the 10'
I'm more interested in crushing them for many years to come and positive thinking, and concentrating on Celtic, is how I'll deal with this situation
That's fair enough DILLIGAF as we have suffered plenty of heartbreak in the past, but never on the scale of this season imo.
Should the scum win the title fair and square no problem, dust ourselves down and come back even stronger like we have always done.
The thought of them gloating when the playing field has been far from even sickens me at the scale it has become.
I will also make a claim that in every potential point dropper of a game, that they have been awarded a huge decision in their favour that has had a huge impact on the outcome of the game

Hate when you sugar coat it :D
Did they ever find that wafer thin individual who was lurking under the Gargoyle's car ?
As far as he goes, I don't want to know how he got a work permit, I want to know how he got a birth certificate
HH

Last edited:
That's fair enough DILLIGAF as we have suffered plenty of heartbreak in the past, but never on the scale of this season imo.
Should the scum win the title fair and square no problem, dust ourselves down and come back even stronger like we have always done.
The thought of them gloating when the playing field has been far from even sickens me at the scale it has become.
I will also make a claim that in every potential point dropper of a game, that they have been awarded a huge decision in their favour that has had a huge impact on the outcome of the game
It's always been that way for the Kweens 11
It's all a matter of how we deal with it

And it doesn't matter what we say, or attempt to do, the system isn't broken, it's working perfectly for them, as that's how it was set up

As for them gloating, fuck them, it doesn't bother me in the least, I consider the source
But everyone's different and they might as well shout they are the best team in the world, for all I care

HH

And it doesn't matter what we say, or attempt to do, the system isn't broken, it's working perfectly for them, as that's how it was set up

As for them gloating, fuck them, it doesn't bother me in the least, I consider the source
But everyone's different and they might as well shout they are the best team in the world, for all I care

HH
It's just that I detest them in every way possible

Hate when you sugar coat it :D
Did they ever find that wafer thin individual who was lurking under the Gargoyle's car ?
As far as he goes, I don't want to know how he got a work permit, I want to know how he got a birth certificate
HH
It was his wife hired private detective fitting a tracking device to this car, as he’s a well known hun slapper shagger, she was wanting to find out about all the “working late“ excuses when the was no games on 🤣🤣

HH
With you there I don’t give a rat’s ass about their braying or whining but what I do object to is any official recognition that this current resurrection of the manky mob has won ANY titles prior to the current season.
EUFA/SFA don’t acknowledge this they can bray all they like.
Fuck them.

They can shout about 55.they could shout about 1005 it's only noise. Now if they show me the CVA document that says the old rangers came to an agreement with thier creditors thus taking them out of administration then I'll say ok 55 it is .but they didn't come out of administration plus no CVA certificate so if you can't come to an agreement with the creditors it means only one thing LIQUIDATION and that's what happened to rangers fc.so if a sevco fan starts giving off about 55 ask him to show you the CVA certificate that' says they came out of administration.no fairy tale about santa the easter bunny or the tooth fairy is going to fool me or any other celtic supporters over 10 years of age anyway.

Yet again, last night against Hibs, morelos escapes a clear red card for stamping on a opposition player. He stays on the pitch to score the only goal of the game. Sevco have still not had a player sent off this season. They have also yet to concede a penalty, this is understandable when you see stonewall penalties waved away. Goldsons 2 handed push in the back last night being a prime example.
Are Celtic or any other clubs going g to start calling this blatant cheating out and call for reform or are we just to put up with this cheating
I'm glad you started this thread Glasbhoy.
I came across this just today. Barcelona went 74 games without having a pen given against them so the Real Madrid fans started calling them, Uefalona.
Barcelona are 74 La Liga match days without a Penalty Kick called against them.
Feel so Proud that we won La Liga last season by rightfully earning it, not like UEFALONA who are winning it this season with ref's help! #HalaMadrid pic.twitter.com/ixDVtZX2JI
— RMadridBabe (@RMadridBabe) January 29, 2018

Maybe we should start calling them..theRefgers.

They can shout about 55.they could shout about 1005 it's only noise. Now if they show me the CVA document that says the old rangers came to an agreement with thier creditors thus taking them out of administration then I'll say ok 55 it is .but they didn't come out of administration plus no CVA certificate so if you can't come to an agreement with the creditors it means only one thing LIQUIDATION and that's what happened to rangers fc.so if a sevco fan starts giving off about 55 ask him to show you the CVA certificate that' says they came out of administration.no fairy tale about santa the easter bunny or the tooth fairy is going to fool me or any other celtic supporters over 10 years of age anyway.
Me and you (all the other lads on here as well) understand this. But look at any website showing Scottish League title wins and you will see them listed as 54 currently. So there seems to be a lot of folks out there who don’t seem to quite understand what LIQUIDATION actually means.
This list also appears to include our governing body - the SFRA.

It's up to the sevco support to show the evidence and maybe the media could show the CVA certificate that took them out of administration which we know led to liquidation and the death of that club. Just ask the wicked witch of the west oh you can't she's dead too.

It's up to the sevco support to show the evidence and maybe the media could show the CVA certificate that took them out of administration which we know led to liquidation and the death of that club. Just ask the wicked witch of the west oh you can't she's dead too.
What was the old saying again though? That if people shout a lie loud and long enough it becomes the truth?
I don’t care what THEIR opinion is or the hun supporting SMSM I do care about EUFA’s stance. If they deem the current incarnation has ZERO title to date that will take care of everything. Of course if they are simply regurgitating SFA generated propaganda then IMO that needs addressing by our so called custodians.

Latest posts

Back