When will celtic start questioning the ref situation

Me and you (all the other lads on here as well) understand this. But look at any website showing Scottish League title wins and you will see them listed as 54 currently. So there seems to be a lot of folks out there who don’t seem to quite understand what LIQUIDATION actually means.
This list also appears to include our governing body - the SFRA.
They understand liquidation all right, it's the attempt to twist it that has been the issue for them.

Untitled.jpg

Am I being a bit dense here K but what do the numbers in the rows mean?
couldn't be arsed deleting them that's games they've had and card counts ,,,yellow /red

AMEFROMGAMES 2020/21YELLOW CARDSRED CARDS
Greg AitkenScotland5110
Euan AndersonScotland7190
John BeatonScotland14474
Kevin ClancyScotland11281
William CollumScotland14384
Andrew DallasScotland8241
Gavin DuncanScotland7200
Grant IrvineScotland110
Steven Kirkland5202
Bobby MaddenScotland11293
Steven McLeanScotland8192
Alan MuirScotland7271
David MunroScotland7221
Darren Munro150
Craig NapierScotland6231
Don RobertsonScotland12440
Mike RonconeScotland121
Colin StevenScotland8214
Nick WalshScotland13344

What was the old saying again though? That if people shout a lie loud and long enough it becomes the truth?
I don’t care what THEIR opinion is or the hun supporting SMSM I do care about EUFA’s stance. If they deem the current incarnation has ZERO title to date that will take care of everything. Of course if they are simply regurgitating SFA generated propaganda then IMO that needs addressing by our so called custodians.
100% BB it's like 2012 never happened.is thier a secret police running around newspaper offices warning editors if you mention liquidation and rangers in the same article we'll have ye.I doubt that so what are the news papers and tv stations afraid of it only the truth. Can we not have a msm that isn't afraid to say the words 5 way agreement and ask the questions or is thier no such thing as journalistic integrity anymore. What ever happened to the brave news paper editor in the wild west standing up to the rich villan who owned the town and ruled by fear and maybe paid with his life I know in a lot of countries in the world this very day journalists are being murdered mostly by the state.I don't think any journalists are going to get murdered over over the 5 ways agreement so maybe at least one reporter in scotland could grow a pair and actually do a bit of investigating you never know thier might be an award in it.

100% BB it's like 2012 never happened.is thier a secret police running around newspaper offices warning editors if you mention liquidation and rangers in the same article we'll have ye.I doubt that so what are the news papers and tv stations afraid of it only the truth. Can we not have a msm that isn't afraid to say the words 5 way agreement and ask the questions or is thier no such thing as journalistic integrity anymore. What ever happened to the brave news paper editor in the wild west standing up to the rich villan who owned the town and ruled by fear and maybe paid with his life I know in a lot of countries in the world this very day journalists are being murdered mostly by the state.I don't think any journalists are going to get murdered over over the 5 ways agreement so maybe at least one reporter in scotland could grow a pair and actually do a bit of investigating you never know thier might be an award in it.
Would help if the SMSM actually employed journalists.

The SFA are probably just helping out a few lodge members over at the big hoose,it could have happened to anybody.... could,nt it,????????????????????????????????????????????.

HH.

Back