When will celtic start questioning the ref situation

Last night incident with El fatty dirty bastardo is now gone way to far for it not to be called out in a manner where everyone in world football should be able to sit up and take notice of just how corrupt the game has become in Scotland.
We all expected an all out attempt to stop the 10 at all costs, but never imagined it would go as far as the blatant cheating with the help of government assistance by setting out double standards.
It has also become clear our board will do nothing as usual as I suspect they are also up to there necks in this whole SCAM of a season.
So what can be done to highlight just how bad things are within the Scottish game?
In this techno world we live in, I'm surprised that no one has ever drawn up an email where all these blatant cheating incidents have happened in just this season alone.
The main focus point should be on the cheating mib's as it is at utter scandalous level now.
Maybe naming these officials and their association with serco scum, and how many games they get to be the cheat in the middle, as I am already under the impression that they have already exceeded there allowance for certain teams.
Of course it also needs to be highlighted with the video evidence of just how much influence these cheating decisions have had upon the matches and last night was the best example. Even El bastardo against us should have walked long before he was able to get Bitton sent off, plus a laughing mib helps him while assaulting our players. The elbow at Dundee where they should have been playing the game with 10 men. Also at the sheep when given a red card for the scum advantage when it was never a red. There i am sure others this season alone have led to huge game changing moments where only one team serco scum have gained handsomely from them.
Also the fact no reds have been shown all season for the acts of thuggery against serco scum along with the penalty awards given and yet none given against, yet there have been blatant claims ignored.
Throw in the fact of them having to face team's while so under strength due to covid and yet they have never been affected and even eufa themselves had concerns earlier in the season and yet we have heard nothing regarding any outcomes.
Let's not forget the double standards set by both government and Scottish fa with rule changes which affected us more than any.
I do believe we have some techno wizards out there that could compile a dossier highlighting some of the issues we have all raised this season and yet never will be addressed until some sort of action is taken.
To finish the email a forward address to the right people within eufa where anyone happy enough with the content can forward it on to eufa.
If such a email was made available to the celtic Trust there is 25, 000 straight away who could do as they see fit with such an email.
Of course the numbers will far exceed that, then maybe some action and justice may be restored in the Scottish game.
Wouldn't expect to much to come of it mind, but at least it would send the moonhowlers into over drive, and really tarnish there first trophy success if they are lucky enough to see it.
I do believe it can be done and could lead to eufa taking issue with plenty they have also chosen to ignore for years now.
The game in Scotland has been far to corrupt for far too long now and just think we may never get a better chance than now to enforce the changes in order to clean the whole game up
As a club we should be screaming out for FFP, we should be lobbying eufa for any association that doesn't have FFP to be denied access to European club competitions, we would survive but the huns would be out of business. The old firm needs to be disposed of we as a club are not reliant on the scum we should be leading Scottish football out of the shadow of bigotry and racism. Some people believe that without RFC Scottish football would wither and die. I do not believe this. With access to European competitions and the financial benefits would this not help other clubs to invest in their facilities and teams, thus improving Scottish football in general.

As a club we should be screaming out for FFP, we should be lobbying eufa for any association that doesn't have FFP to be denied access to European club competitions, we would survive but the huns would be out of business. The old firm needs to be disposed of we as a club are not reliant on the scum we should be leading Scottish football out of the shadow of bigotry and racism. Some people believe that without RFC Scottish football would wither and die. I do not believe this. With access to European competitions and the financial benefits would this not help other clubs to invest in their facilities and teams, thus improving Scottish football in general.
The huns would simply go underground with FFP and the SFA would cover their arses, it was done with the old huns, unregistered players is the equivalent of match fixing. Remember when you played football and you knew the guy with the moustache was not seven.
The SFA are the ones requiring the TV revenue, think about who would put the blockers up to prevent any truth getting out. How many clubs chairmen/boards have reamianed silent to allow the TV money to come to them, Scotland needs a Turnbull Hutton, and there is no old firm its a false belief in the minds of the media and their is no Rangers of old.

The huns would simply go underground with FFP and the SFA would cover their arses, it was done with the old huns, unregistered players is the equivalent of match fixing. Remember when you played football and you knew the guy with the moustache was not seven.
The SFA are the ones requiring the TV revenue, think about who would put the blockers up to prevent any truth getting out. How many clubs chairmen/boards have reamianed silent to allow the TV money to come to them, Scotland needs a Turnbull Hutton, and there is no old firm its a false belief in the minds of the media and their is no Rangers of old.
The reason FFP ain’t in cos they knew that mob would have had no chance to get anywhere near us
Operation stop the ten started in 2012 with the SFA complicit then

Dissolved, like an Askit powder
sMcOPuI7_bigger.jpg

Daily Record Sport

@Record_Sport

Rangers fans crowdfund RAF title party as supporters seek to pay tribute to Steven Gerrard's side with Red Arrows flyover https://bit.ly/39tEJdc

Countries fucked, this is the Sports media for Scotland

1611966480583.png

Great points mancbhoy only problem as I see it, is football is dominated by money these days and only brand Scottish football has to offer is the "old firm"
Our support no longer acknowledges such a brand where the money men and serco scum need it for profit and survival.
Even our own club i believe have contributed in keeping such a brand alive against all the wishes of our support.
Again this issue only increases the rivalry more so to the outsider, where I believe not enough has been done on a bigger scale to put the full truth out there to what them cheating scum bastards were and on this years showing these new shower of scum bastards are every bit as bad as the old fucks

Great points mancbhoy only problem as I see it, is football is dominated by money these days and only brand Scottish football has to offer is the "old firm"
Our support no longer acknowledges such a brand where the money men and serco scum need it for profit and survival.
Even our own club i believe have contributed in keeping such a brand alive against all the wishes of our support.
Again this issue only increases the rivalry more so to the outsider, where I believe not enough has been done on a bigger scale to put the full truth out there to what them cheating scum bastards were and on this years showing these new shower of scum bastards are every bit as bad as the old fucks
The only way to fight back is to try to get more fans involved in fan ownership of clubs, if you look at some of the clubs in Europe, Germany is a good example where fans have a larger input into clubs and the fans have a far superior match day experience, not only that but the structure of clubs is geared to long term success.

The only way to fight back is to try to get more fans involved in fan ownership of clubs, if you look at some of the clubs in Europe, Germany is a good example where fans have a larger input into clubs and the fans have a far superior match day experience, not only that but the structure of clubs is geared to long term success.
As you said John money is the be all and end all of most clubs these days but I do believe that with the proper leadership, we could lead Scottish football to a better place, as the Jersey says a club like no other.

Members online

Latest posts

Back