When will celtic start questioning the ref situation

Glasbhoy81

Yet again, last night against Hibs, morelos escapes a clear red card for stamping on a opposition player. He stays on the pitch to score the only goal of the game. Sevco have still not had a player sent off this season. They have also yet to concede a penalty, this is understandable when you see stonewall penalties waved away. Goldsons 2 handed push in the back last night being a prime example.
Are Celtic or any other clubs going g to start calling this blatant cheating out and call for reform or are we just to put up with this cheating

Yet again, last night against Hibs, morelos escapes a clear red card for stamping on a opposition player. He stays on the pitch to score the only goal of the game. Sevco have still not had a player sent off this season. They have also yet to concede a penalty, this is understandable when you see stonewall penalties waved away. Goldsons 2 handed push in the back last night being a prime example.
Are Celtic or any other clubs going g to start calling this blatant cheating out and call for reform or are we just to put up with this cheating
Any money if they win the league they'll concede pens & El Fuk face il get sent aff at least twice! They will then claim the auld 'Over the Season' pish it evens itself oot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Its just CORRUPT AS FUK M8 but we have Fuked oor

It's not like he's known for that kind of stuff
Epvww0P.jpg

Any money if they win the league they'll concede pens & El Fuk face il get sent aff at least twice! They will then claim the auld 'Over the Season' pish it evens itself oot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Its just CORRUPT AS FUK M8 but we have Fuked oor
Posted itself🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Aye as a say Fuked oorselves m8! 3 wins instead of draws v Hibs & Livi & it's 17 wae 3 games in hand & them twice! Players have chucked it coz TRUST ME this is the WORST FILTH SIDE av ever seen win a League!!

You would think after Beaton celebrating in the Crown loyal after the celtic were he didn't sent morelos off for 3 blatant red card offences would have got a reaction from Celtic.
Just wondering at what point they will say enough is enough

Last night incident with El fatty dirty bastardo is now gone way to far for it not to be called out in a manner where everyone in world football should be able to sit up and take notice of just how corrupt the game has become in Scotland.
We all expected an all out attempt to stop the 10 at all costs, but never imagined it would go as far as the blatant cheating with the help of government assistance by setting out double standards.
It has also become clear our board will do nothing as usual as I suspect they are also up to there necks in this whole SCAM of a season.
So what can be done to highlight just how bad things are within the Scottish game?
In this techno world we live in, I'm surprised that no one has ever drawn up an email where all these blatant cheating incidents have happened in just this season alone.
The main focus point should be on the cheating mib's as it is at utter scandalous level now.
Maybe naming these officials and their association with serco scum, and how many games they get to be the cheat in the middle, as I am already under the impression that they have already exceeded there allowance for certain teams.
Of course it also needs to be highlighted with the video evidence of just how much influence these cheating decisions have had upon the matches and last night was the best example. Even El bastardo against us should have walked long before he was able to get Bitton sent off, plus a laughing mib helps him while assaulting our players. The elbow at Dundee where they should have been playing the game with 10 men. Also at the sheep when given a red card for the scum advantage when it was never a red. There i am sure others this season alone have led to huge game changing moments where only one team serco scum have gained handsomely from them.
Also the fact no reds have been shown all season for the acts of thuggery against serco scum along with the penalty awards given and yet none given against, yet there have been blatant claims ignored.
Throw in the fact of them having to face team's while so under strength due to covid and yet they have never been affected and even eufa themselves had concerns earlier in the season and yet we have heard nothing regarding any outcomes.
Let's not forget the double standards set by both government and Scottish fa with rule changes which affected us more than any.
I do believe we have some techno wizards out there that could compile a dossier highlighting some of the issues we have all raised this season and yet never will be addressed until some sort of action is taken.
To finish the email a forward address to the right people within eufa where anyone happy enough with the content can forward it on to eufa.
If such a email was made available to the celtic Trust there is 25, 000 straight away who could do as they see fit with such an email.
Of course the numbers will far exceed that, then maybe some action and justice may be restored in the Scottish game.
Wouldn't expect to much to come of it mind, but at least it would send the moonhowlers into over drive, and really tarnish there first trophy success if they are lucky enough to see it.
I do believe it can be done and could lead to eufa taking issue with plenty they have also chosen to ignore for years now.
The game in Scotland has been far to corrupt for far too long now and just think we may never get a better chance than now to enforce the changes in order to clean the whole game up

Last night incident with El fatty dirty bastardo is now gone way to far for it not to be called out in a manner where everyone in world football should be able to sit up and take notice of just how corrupt the game has become in Scotland.
We all expected an all out attempt to stop the 10 at all costs, but never imagined it would go as far as the blatant cheating with the help of government assistance by setting out double standards.
It has also become clear our board will do nothing as usual as I suspect they are also up to there necks in this whole SCAM of a season.
So what can be done to highlight just how bad things are within the Scottish game?
In this techno world we live in, I'm surprised that no one has ever drawn up an email where all these blatant cheating incidents have happened in just this season alone.
The main focus point should be on the cheating mib's as it is at utter scandalous level now.
Maybe naming these officials and their association with serco scum, and how many games they get to be the cheat in the middle, as I am already under the impression that they have already exceeded there allowance for certain teams.
Of course it also needs to be highlighted with the video evidence of just how much influence these cheating decisions have had upon the matches and last night was the best example. Even El bastardo against us should have walked long before he was able to get Bitton sent off, plus a laughing mib helps him while assaulting our players. The elbow at Dundee where they should have been playing the game with 10 men. Also at the sheep when given a red card for the scum advantage when it was never a red. There i am sure others this season alone have led to huge game changing moments where only one team serco scum have gained handsomely from them.
Also the fact no reds have been shown all season for the acts of thuggery against serco scum along with the penalty awards given and yet none given against, yet there have been blatant claims ignored.
Throw in the fact of them having to face team's while so under strength due to covid and yet they have never been affected and even eufa themselves had concerns earlier in the season and yet we have heard nothing regarding any outcomes.
Let's not forget the double standards set by both government and Scottish fa with rule changes which affected us more than any.
I do believe we have some techno wizards out there that could compile a dossier highlighting some of the issues we have all raised this season and yet never will be addressed until some sort of action is taken.
To finish the email a forward address to the right people within eufa where anyone happy enough with the content can forward it on to eufa.
If such a email was made available to the celtic Trust there is 25, 000 straight away who could do as they see fit with such an email.
Of course the numbers will far exceed that, then maybe some action and justice may be restored in the Scottish game.
Wouldn't expect to much to come of it mind, but at least it would send the moonhowlers into over drive, and really tarnish there first trophy success if they are lucky enough to see it.
I do believe it can be done and could lead to eufa taking issue with plenty they have also chosen to ignore for years now.
The game in Scotland has been far to corrupt for far too long now and just think we may never get a better chance than now to enforce the changes in order to clean the whole game up
We have thrown away this season, but the help they have had along the way, is testament to how badly they wanted to stop the 10
Their rabid horde, their MSM mates, the Masons in black, let them gloat, they will never accomplish what we have
They died, but shout that they didn't die, just like Trump, who lost, but continued to assert, he won
They're Scotland's shame and that won't change

Not worth my time worrying about them tbh

We are Celtic and we will get this right, and show them up for the average team they are

Unfortunately, our poor season has meant we have lost the perfect chance to shine a light on the corruption in scottish football. At the moment, we would have to be practically equaling our invincible season form just to stay along side sevco. Straight red incidents like the one we saw against hibs, Dundee United and Celtic would HAVE to have been challenged if it was a neck and neck race. But Celtic being completely shite has meant its a shrug of the shoulders, nothing to see here sort of attitude. If there was 5 or 6 points in it there is no way the Celtic fans would allow the board to say nothing.....mind you, the idea the Celtic board would do anything is questionable anyway, if the secret meetings with the LRA and beaton are anything to go by.

Well said!

Why don't you email the Celtic SLO about this and see what he comes back with?

I'm sure it would tell us if the Club is prepared to do anything which I doubt.

We have thrown away this season, but the help they have had along the way, is testament to how badly they wanted to stop the 10
Their rabid horde, their MSM mates, the Masons in black, let them gloat, they will never accomplish what we have
They died, but shout that they didn't die, just like Trump, who lost, but continued to assert, he won
They're Scotland's shame and that won't change

Not worth my time worrying about them tbh

We are Celtic and we will get this right, and show them up for the average team they are
One thing that really irks me is they will claim ‘55’. There has to be image rights associated with being the ‘most successful’ club in Scotland if not Europe. I would assume there might be some financial benefit to be gained from this? We definitely should not allow the manky mob to bray about this.
😡😡😡

One thing that really irks me is they will claim ‘55’. There has to be image rights associated with being the ‘most successful’ club in Scotland if not Europe. I would assume there might be some financial benefit to be gained from this? We definitely should not allow the manky mob to bray about this.
😡😡😡
Who's strips will they be wearing? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Remember King said he paid MA to go away, but had really only bought MA's shares at Market Value that MA estimted he wanted 27p, with the fans money, The gift that keeps giving, then the two scousers who were going to topple all the brands and give elite strips at 60 and 70 quid, turns out MA produces in china or Taiwan or some other sweatshop country and sells these exclusively with a quid going to the huns.
Hummell gone, Elite sports gone, Scousers gone, Big MA here forever to fleece anyone everyone.

Last edited:
😡😡😡
This is where I believe as supporters we should be setting the record straight with facts especially this season.
Even today our club take the spotlight off the cheating bastards and mib's with the PL traitor announcement.
Every time this season when the spotlight has been on there cheating ways, we just step in and bring the focus back upon ourselves in order to help cover up this whole scam of a season imo

This is where I believe as supporters we should be setting the record straight with facts especially this season.
Even today our club take the spotlight off the cheating bastards and mib's with the PL traitor announcement.
Every time this season when the spotlight has been on there cheating ways, we just step in and bring the focus back upon ourselves in order to help cover up this whole scam of a season imo
Moreloss is up today I believe.

Moreloss is up today I believe.
But didn’t the CIB see it and tell Ross it was just a ‘tangle of legs’?
I thought if the match official saw the incident and cleared it then that was the end of it?
If that is the case then the SFA are merely at it here.
Lets show how fair we are after our bent refs have achieved this season’s objectives.

Back