When you meet your heroes...

Just wondering, since you started the thread, same question
Who have you met ?

If I did reply, nobody would believe me anyway 🀣🀣...just thought it would be a decent thread !
For the record ,I have met a few

Last edited:
See, that's the beauty of living in the Monte Carlo of the North. It's not uncommon to happen across the rich and famous on a frequently occurring basis.

For example, I seen Brad and Angelina arguing about who's getting the bairns for Christmas this year. Robert De Niro was begging for loose change ootside Tesco Metro. Taylor Swift was trying to punt a Gillette Mach 5 in the city square and Shakin Stevens was busking in the Murraygate.

Just any other day in Dundee.........

See, that's the beauty of living in the Monte Carlo of the North. It's not uncommon to happen across the rich and famous on a frequently occurring basis.

For example, I seen Brad and Angelina arguing about who's getting the bairns for Christmas this year. Robert De Niro was begging for loose change ootside Tesco Metro. Taylor Swift was trying to punt a Gillette Mach 5 in the city square and Shakin Stevens was busking in the Murraygate.

Just any other day in Dundee.........
I was believin your story bigman, until you played the shakin Stevens card..... No fuckin way you're gettin that close to shakin Stevens....
Incidentally, was he behind a green door?

Two young Bhoy,s shine bright for England last night.
Karamoko Dembelle came on in the 70th minute, for England u 21,s,,England manager reported to be very pleased with what he saw..
Other Young Bhoy Oluwayemi....goalkeeper who arrived from Spurs in the summer reported to have had an outstanding game...can it get any better at Paradise..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back