Who was/are the Huns you most detest and why?

Do you remember when he went over the top with a late thigh high tackle on James Forrest?.....it should have been never mind 1 but 3 straight red cards.....and honest MIB Willie Collum only reluctantly booked him.

One of the worst decisions I’ve seen
Remember it well ,you can see the bitterness oozing out the wee fud,Linfield have their perfect manager

Jorge Albertz when he played for Rangers had tae go over tae Balloch for mass, because the devouts in St Joseph's Helensburgh didn't want him coming tae mass.

They did try & stop him attending St Kessocks Balloch. The Priest apparently did his Sunday sermon on the fact, some of the names on the petition weren't regular mass attenders. But they felt it was theyre right tae deny a fellow catholic the right tae attend mass, even when the papers came sniffing about for a story.

The priest told them, tae bolt. Unfortunately the devouts & priest in Helensburgh got their 15mins of fame, which showed the church & them up as bigots.

There are so many of the despicable bastards to choose from that we all forgot one of the main cheer leaders for all things Sevco, former fat player and now fat arseholio BFDJ the Fat Fintry Fuck. What a stupid, ignorant, misinformed, deluded, degenerate fucked up fat fuck he is. A mouth-fat stomach-arsehole. The process is reversible, Arsehole- fat stomach- mouth, for his sycophantic pro Sevco statements.
Charlie Adam, another Fintry fuck.
I'm sure his brother was a goalkeeper at the Bumhole Garden too. If I remember correctly he has a Sectarian Abuse conviction too. (Would na swear to that though).
Kirk Broadfoot is another proven catholic hater too.
See what I mean though? There are so many of them to choose from.
Sevco is the one thing they all have in common.
HH

There are so many of the despicable bastards to choose from that we all forgot one of the main cheer leaders for all things Sevco, former fat player and now fat arseholio BFDJ the Fat Fintry Fuck. What a stupid, ignorant, misinformed, deluded, degenerate fucked up fat fuck he is. A mouth-fat stomach-arsehole. The process is reversible, Arsehole- fat stomach- mouth, for his sycophantic pro Sevco statements.
Charlie Adam, another Fintry fuck.
I'm sure his brother was a goalkeeper at the Bumhole Garden too. If I remember correctly he has a Sectarian Abuse conviction too. (Would na swear to that though).
Kirk Broadfoot is another proven catholic hater too.
See what I mean though? There are so many of them to choose from.
Sevco is the one thing they all have in common.
HH
All is well, in the Bumholegarden then
Kirk Clubfoot, Boab 'FTP' Malcolm, remember when he signed his autograph for someone with that addition
BFDJ owned forever, by Chris Sutton
He makes Trump look anorexic

Some question there, have I got time to write a phonebook sized list? Joh*#$@*ne(wont write that scums name here) goram, Buthcher, Gascoigne, souness, hately, mccoist, McCall, laudrup, Ferguson, w Smith, advocaat, Murray, the queen the stadium ?
everyone remotely connected to that Klub, their dug's and the Illinois nazi party!:ROFLMAO: and all the prix on fester fester,a phuqwit fae liverpool,their parent's their offspring,bejaysus this could take all night!!!!!!

Back