Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rapist?? Cancer??

Wow, you are better than that
He never faced charges of any kind if memory serves, he admitted there was a consensual relationship between them and paid an NDA amount for the details to remain confidential.

Which she took , then wanted more money and the judge ruled the ' evidence' of their relationship was confidential by her agreement , she'd jumped on the #meetoo bandwagon.

Might be wrong about that, just going by memory, which isnt the best at the best of .....thingy..something what was I saying?

He never faced charges of any kind if memory serves, he admitted there was a consensual relationship between them and paid an NDA amount for the details to remain confidential.

Which she took , then wanted more money and the judge ruled the ' evidence' of their relationship was confidential by her agreement , she'd jumped on the #meetoo bandwagon.

Might be wrong about that, just going by memory, which isnt the best at the best of .....thingy..something what was I saying?
Do you remember the tenner you owe me ? 🤣

M'kay.

Quarter final stages already been a right tin of Campbell's soup this WC.

Now we all know who's left to fight it out , who are you all hoping for as the final?

My hope, and pre-tournament bet was for a France v Argentina final,that's still got a fairly good chance of happening, though I think Brazil v France is the slight bookies favourite and 3rd favourite is Brazil v Portugal.

Edit : Of the countries left standing I would live to see Portugal win it outright

Last edited:
Is quite incredible that since its inception only,
Italy 1934 & 1938,
and
Brazil 1958 & 1962
Have been able to win back to back world cups.
France have an opportunity to become the first nation since 1962 to do it.

Must say I'm really happy to see France, Brazil, Argentina , England and Portugal are all still in it at this stage as those 5 nations have been the best on show.

Yes I did say England there, their performances have merited their quarters position but I dont want them to go any further 😅

Holland are the dark horses who have performed well but still have the look of a side with more to give.

Croatia and Morocco have been awesome in getting to this stage , not sure though if either can produce even more again.
If any of them could I'd suspect it would be Morocco

Last edited:
Heres a wee poser.

If Argentina were to lose Messi and Brazil were to lose Neymar again.
Who would you say has the better team still, without their talisman?

I think we saw Brazil definitely not the same without Neymar and Argentina werent as awesome earlier on when Messi wasnt right on it.

Interestingly Portugal left Ronaldo out and stepped up to a whole new level.

Could France without Mbappe?
Could England without Harry McGuire? 😅

JuranOvic man of the match so far if he does go added a few million to his price Namar went against once and the moved to the other side. Hope he keeps it up doing Celtic no harm
It will be a different game this 2nd half. Brazil will go all out attack.

Members online

Latest posts

Back