Who will win the Desert world cup ( plus all things world cup)

Who will win the Christmas, desert, night time world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is about Portugal... nobody gets excited about the group games and the last 16... nobody......if we beat Morocco, then it gets interesting and nationalism kicks in....but what I can say is that it's all " meh" just now.

Sub Portugal for Scotland..can you imagine! 😂😂👍

The thing is about Portugal... nobody gets excited about the group games and the last 16... nobody......if we beat Morocco, then it gets interesting and nationalism kicks in....but what I can say is that it's all " meh" just now.

Sub Portugal for Scotland..can you imagine! 😂😂👍
Unfortunately ‘imagine’ is all we can do 🤦‍♂️

I don't get the hatred!
Each to their own I know.... But I see an icon to a nation...a guy who inspires a generation of youth..one of the 3 greatest footballers of all time....a confident guy who was caught winking on camera and has been vilified in the MSM since....just saying 😂😂
Who's the other two?
I wouldn't have him in my top three.

Who's the other two?
I wouldn't have him in my top three.
I sense another thread could be required 😅
Everybody's going to have different players, whenever I am talking of " the best" I cant include Pele ( best wishes to him), or jinky because I didnt see them play.
So I only ever include those I've seen in my time.

In my time I find it difficult to have just 3 .
For the sake of it cos I responded, the names I'd put forward would be,
Maradona
Larsson
Ronaldo (Por)
Messi
Zidane
Ronaldinho

Even as I list those players out, theres more i could add like Pirlo, Del Piero and more, but sticking to the list.
On that list only Maradona i didnt get to see in the flesh, sadly.

Everyones list I'd assume will vary from mine.

We were so lucky to have a player and person like Larsson devote his best years to us.

Imagine Larsson in that Barcelona side 3 years earlier.
Some of the things he did with a football was out of this world, like not breaking his sprint/stride and taking control of the ball from behind with the outside of his boot so it was in front of him suddenly, a fantastic trick he pulled many times.
But , I digress....

Great to see 37! In the heat of.....nah!
37 votes cast , a healthy number even if 14 were wrong, Germany, Spain and Belgium all out.

Docco , not just hanging in there with Portugal's single vote but looking like very decent contenders.

Portugal have a great chance of reaching the semis against Morocco and could the play the win.....France in the semi finals.

Would love to see this semi finals
Croatia v Holland
France v Portugal

Mon the Europeans

Stop crackin me up DILL
20 tae 3 in the morning and the neighbour knows I'm here maself the night.
She'll be thinking whits that daft cnut laughing at sitting his self at this time 😅
I just thought about the time where you are
Here's a coiuple of belters, to keep you going

And before the forum polis start...CELTIC !!! CELTIC !!! CELTIC !!!

HH

I just thought about the time where you are
Here's a coiuple of belters, to keep you going

And before the forum polis start...CELTIC !!! CELTIC !!! CELTIC !!!

HH
Have actually seen the disappearing deer before......or..not seen it, where it go? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Argentina or Brazil for me...Messi's last time at the World Cup, and Pele for obvious reasons, they've been the perennial favourite every World Cup, as they play Samba style when they're on their game
HH
Well both cant make it D , they will face each other in the semis should they progress past Holland and Croatia.

Brazil , havent been tested properly for me.
I know Cameroon beat them but that was 9 changes or so , Jesus is out of the cup injured in that game, shame, especially for arsenal they'll be gutted at that given his start to the season.

There was little rumours Mbappe was injured but I think that was either the French taking the piss or someone overheard the English praying.

Back