Why do you think BR came back??

Don't care why, as long as we win titles and trophies, a wee bit of positivity would be a start for many on here...opinions be fuck, just sounds like the same record, being played every day, but hey ho, it's only fitba, not like it's the most important thing in life, HH
Only fitba Ooonly ffffitba hive ye been at that Canadian beer or something only fitba Indeed 😂

Is it snowing already in BC
behave yersel...:LOL: no, we had a massive 12 hour rainstorm yesterday, started at 3 AM...massive thunderclaps over our area...the house was literally shaking but that just means we're getting another heatwave, it's dry, overcast, and very muggy today, but check this out from two days ago...YVR Int'l Airport...the wildfires are 250-300 miles away, we are getting the smoke down in the lower mainland...hope you're good Vigo...YNWAHazy YVR wildfire smoke.jpg Arrival in the haze.jpg

behave yersel...:LOL: no, we had a massive 12 hour rainstorm yesterday, started at 3 AM...massive thunderclaps over our area...the house was literally shaking but that just means we're getting another heatwave, it's dry, overcast, and very muggy today, but check this out from two days ago...YVR Int'l Airport...the wildfires are 250-300 miles away, we are getting the smoke down in the lower mainland...hope you're good Vigo...YNWAView attachment 23574 View attachment 23575
Im good mate but I feel for you.

Don't care why, as long as we win titles and trophies, a wee bit of positivity would be a start for many on here...opinions be fuck, just sounds like the same record, being played every day, but hey ho, it's only fitba, not like it's the most important thing in life, HH
Ye know what big man, you're right, its time we got a bit more positive on here.
I for one will start with, I'm delighted that our board have been very forward thinking and brought back a natural born winner to manage our team.
It does my heart good to see the wee fake toothed perma tanned oompa loompa lyin rat bastard back on the line calling the shots with his edge of the seat tippy tippy over and back (mainly back) style of football.
All that positivity has me bursting out of my skin.
Can't wait til Sunday now......

BR left Celtic for a few reason. One of them being a complete break down in his relationship with the board...a break down made worse by PL constantly getting involved with transfers.
Fast forward a few seasons and there seemed to be a complete shift in how our board operated. PL was gone, the manager had complete control. He says who and what he needed and the board made it happen....Kyogo, Hatate, Jota, Maeda, CCV and Johnstone to name a few.
It was one of the reasons I didn't mind the return of BR. For him to agree to come back must have meant he was made guarantees, surely.
So how come it doesn't feel that way?
He interviews like a man who, just a few seasons ago, after 2 and a bit seasons, was getting ready to walk away...not like a manager that has just walked in the door and excited about the future.
One minute we need to sign quality, then the next we aren't a club that spend big...both statements seem like digs at the board he was making a few seasons ago before walking away.
Have the board gone back on promises they made him??? Or was there no assurances from the board in the 1st place??
This isn't a thread to debate whether we think he should have come back...I think we have all made our feeling clear on that. This is more asking the question as to why he came back in the 1st place.
After Brenda said in his press conference "I will work with whatever players the club provides me", I really don't know why he came back.
I thought he left the first time because of PL & the way they bought players that he didn't want, yet he's signed up again for that exact same situation.

Ye know what big man, you're right, its time we got a bit more positive on here.
I for one will start with, I'm delighted that our board have been very forward thinking and brought back a natural born winner to manage our team.
It does my heart good to see the wee fake toothed perma tanned oompa loompa lyin rat bastard back on the line calling the shots with his edge of the seat tippy tippy over and back (mainly back) style of football.
All that positivity has me bursting out of my skin.
Can't wait til Sunday now......
We’ll said young Jedi
Personally, I couldn’t give a MUNKYS
HH

I want to be positive too.... It has not rained in Portugal for months now. Summer is all but over. Kids back to school soon.

:cool:Be positive ,,,,be a happy clapper

claps-yay.gif
clap-cat.gif
steve-harvey-happy.gif

get-excited-excited.gif
clapping-excited.gif

Back