Why has lennon not been sacked yet

Worrying how Kennedy is regarded as a front runner for the job you would think the mole at the club is leaking information to the bookies hopefully it's just a ruse to find out who the mole at Celtic is
Maybe in just a caretaker role until the end of the season.
Wouldn't say any potential manager would have any interest in the role as things stand as you get the impression that we are far from a happy camp at the moment.
I would say there is possibly a few in the running but may only want to take the role with a clean slate for the playing staff to begin with

Is this what it feels like to be in limbo ? Or maybe purgatory ?.....SOMEBODY.. make a decision !
A decision has been made and that is to do bugger all. Just keep coasting along to the summer and then we'll get caught out then with our pants down (but PL doesn't have to deal with any fall out). And in the meantime, if we somehow stumble upon a winning formula in games that are now mostly about trying to win some self-respect back then just be ready for an announcement of a new improved contract for our management team...

I do not get the John Kennedy thing yes he sustained a career changing injury and I used to believe he was given the post because Celtic are a
caring club.
Celtic managerial I just do not buy it ,then again who am I.
Scott Brown. Is he ready for Management? I have no idea what Broonys long term ambitions are but I have an inkling he may want to go into Management. Is it too soon to think about him taking steps for us in that kind of role?
NL was only a couple of years older when he first took charge of Celtic.
I think with the way the table stands it could be an ideal time to blood him into the position?
Thoughts?

Scott Brown. Is he ready for Management? I have no idea what Broonys long term ambitions are but I have an inkling he may want to go into Management. Is it too soon to think about him taking steps for us in that kind of role?
I think with the way the table stands it could be an ideal time to blood him into the position?
Thoughts?
When he quits playing it will leave a huge vacuum in our dressing room, so I'd be happy enough for him to be kept on in some role so he can still contribute as I don't think we have enough big characters just now (I had hoped Duffy would help here).

I would hope it would help build a bridge with a new management team but sometimes this doesn't work as established senior people can cause friction when new coaches come in as they can be resistant to change.

Is this what it feels like to be in limbo ? Or maybe purgatory ?.....SOMEBODY.. make a decision !
If you were to ask me to describe the profile of a billionaire businessman I would be using words like ruthless , decisive , unsentimental , strong willed and stubborn .
I can't understand why only that last bit seems to apply to Dermot Desmond where Celtic's concerned .

just for curiosity apart from the fact that covid doesnt seem to affect the players over at orange county it also doesn't seem to affect their finances either. despite a 19 million pound loss the media seem to be forever praising just how good they have done with their finances eg the great mystery benefactors who seem to have an endless supply of money for them. they apparently seem to have avoided the financial hit that everyone else has been suffering from including our club despite being subject to the same conditions as everyone else due to the pandemic i find that extremely mystifying and somehow incredible or is it just me who is paranoid

If you were to ask me to describe the profile of a billionaire businessman I would be using words like ruthless , decisive , unsentimental , strong willed and stubborn .
I can't understand why only that last bit seems to apply to Dermot Desmond where Celtic's concerned .
I would say,The Green Mile that the word ruthless should also be added to his CV.
He was ruthless when he had the barriers erected to stop Celtic supporters protesting,he is ruthless with the stubborness he has shown every Celtic fan by ignoring completely the quest to have Lennon removed,he is ruthless by his silence,the man is acting like a spoilt little boy who is telling us, you people wont dictate to me what happens to the manager,I will tell you what will happen with him,,maybe we will be able to read about his decision on his fake twitter account which is also shared by his sons..

HH.

I have just watched the post match interview from Thomas Frank, the Brentford manager. So refreshing, having listened to the embarrassing Neil Lennon codswallop all season. It was a modern dynamic turk, style of management and communication, compared to the extinct dinosaur style we have been saddled with. 🦖 v 🐅

Last edited:
Thoughts?
Just fekn naw. All we need is a rookie manager.😡

Thoughts?
I'm a huge admirer of our captain. A genuine Celtic legend in my eyes . But, please no. Scott is on record as saying he wants to manage Celtic someday; I hope his dream comes true, but only after having proved himself somewhere else first. This is definitely not the time to experiment.

Thoughts?
Let him sit in John Kennedys seat, he could not do any worse.

Don’t know...Seethin was and he hasn’t done too bad with what was at his disposal. Wouldn’t want it to take 3 seasons though for Broony to get to grips with things.
Maybe a coaching role first then gradual progression?
I would rather he went to a smaller club first and got some experience in management and hopefully some success before he was given the Celtic job.
Don't think a coaching role at Celtic would prepare him to be the manager, better to go off and be number 1 somewhere and gain that experience.

Back